Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, Greetings to all. My self Satish Parimal, working with Pvt. Ltd. company as Sr. HR Executive. We have already registered with EPF. Now we have make a new factory registration, it's seprate entity, but same buisness & same premises. We are having new registration & memorandom of new company.We want to do EPF compliance on the name of new company,I'm not able to understand how to do it, whether I have to give Company name change letter to PF dept, or apply for new PF code. Seniors pls. suggest, how should I have to deal with this matter.
From India, Pune
Hi... You can inform any Govt. Authority by posting Change in name of the company, but employees should not be change in any manner. Regards Prabhu
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™