When God Laughs? 1-200
1. God laughs when he see China exports swell to $782b and Indian exports languishing at $85b from $33b in 1996 yet Indian politicians and their blind followers tell the world India shall over take all countries in GDP by 2050.
2. God laughs when Indian exports of electronics goods & transport equipment are just $1b & $4b annually i.e. 0.1% to 0.5% of the world trade yet India claims to be an Industrial Power.
3. God laughs when a person who dont want to die, instead of using Sorbitrate that cost few paise is in his pocket, prays to the god to come down from heavens to save him.
4. God laughs when attacked by allergy instead of taking Avil tablet, which cost few paise buy tins of Chawanprash for whole family worth Rs. 500 per month.
5. God laughs when government hires Win Chadda and Quotrochi to advise on defense procurement than its own generals.
6. God laughs when Indian trains and fighter aircrafts crash every week and government is happy in distributing a couple of lakhs rupees each to the victims.
7. God laughs when qualified and capable persons are defeated in elections to unqualified criminals, corrupt and dishonest.
8. God laughs when 50% of Indians are hungry and starving yet political parties launch Shinning Campaign.
9. God laughs when 14,000 bank accounts are opened bearing same address just to facilitate allotment of IPO issue to an individual.
10. God laughs when Indian government with poverty everywhere in countryside, plan to transfer most of Himalaya waters in North of India to South of India even if farmers in Ganga basin dont get water for irrigation and unmindful of the fact that god delivers twice more rains in TN than North Indian states.
11. God laughs when Ambanis are caught bribing the government every year and even open regular exchanges to pass off international calls as locals yet government approve more subsides and incentives to Ambanis even as state owned companies are made to die.
12. God laughs when a person has septic wound in his bottom who does not apply Soframycin ointment costing Rs.10/- for a tube that last 2 years but goes to a yogi to cure it.
13. God laughs when people are starving and hungry but the grains in government stores are rotting and eaten by rats and insects.
14. God laughs when people touch the feet of Pirated & Commercial god men and seek their blessings.
15. God laughs when people marry for Dowry and burn the bride for dowry.
16. God laughs when wives register fake criminal cases against all her in laws.
17. God laughs when children see rape stories and adult movies as universal on television.
18. God laughs when parents encourage children to participate in antakshri of cheap songs and dance to vulgar item numbers.
19. God laughs when Ganguli doesnt want to retire gracefully from cricket but insist on staying in the team in spite of declined poor form and millions come on street to campaign for his inclusion in the team.
20. God laughs when people in India enjoy sports not by playing but watching on TV Sachin or Sehwag play cricket..
21. God laughs when eminent people on astrologers advise use back door for entry/exit.
22. God laughs when rivers are encroached by slums and builders and rainwater forms large lakes in residential colonies.
23. God laughs when for every bag of genuine seed, fertilizer & pesticide, 4 bags of spurious seeds, fertilizer and pesticides are sold to farmers.
24. God laughs when interest rates to buy Mercedes car is 5% but Auto-Taxi operators are charged 120% interest by money lenders and license to operate Taxis cost 2-3 times cost of vehicles.
25. God laughs when Lok Sabha dismisses corrupt MPs and Supreme Court serve notice to the speaker of Lok Sabha on the petition by corrupt MPs.
26. God laughs when 2 liter bottle of Coke cost Rs.43/- but a liter of full cream milk cost only Rs.17 /-.
27. God laughs when orchard owners get Rs. 4/- per kg for their annual Apple crop that is retailed in Delhi for Rs.40/- per kg.
28. God laughs when indigenous accurate electricity meters that last over 25 years but cost Rs. 400/- each, BSES RIL buy Electronics meters from China that can be easily rigged to run fast for Rs. 2500/- each that may last few years.
29. God laughs when people build big houses with black money and use 5-10 air conditioners but reversing the meters to show no consumption when 50% of villages and over 80% of rural household have no light in their homes.
30. God laughs when people train their sons and daughters to be Commission Agent than scientist, doctor, engineer or inventor.
31. God laughs when parents of infant children appear for interview to get their children admitted to kindergartens.
32. God laughs when school bags of children weigh more than their body weight.
33. God laughs when school children get up at 6AM to go to school while their parents reach office at 11AM. (Even parliament sessions begin at 11AM)
34. God laughs when people build houses on 100% of plot area with basements but forget to build garages then buy many cars to be parked in front of homes of others and insist on parking it anywhere they please.
35. God laughs when in Punjab a bottle of locally brewed bear cost more than a bottle of country liquor.
36. God laughs when people have to reserve seats two months in advance for travel in trains for even short to medium distance like Delhi to Agra / Ambala/ Chandigarh .
37. God laughs when most often time required to buy reservation ticket in trains is more than the journey time.
38. God laughs when air travel is cheaper than Rajdhani train.
39. God laughs when a person is required to explain his purpose to a Chaprasi to meet a Minister or a Secretary or even a lowly class-II officer.
40. God laughs when MP is illiterate but his chaprasi is a graduate.
41. God laughs when state of Punjab is not connected by direct rail link to its capital Chandigarh that may cost $10 million.
42. God laughs when India run trains on worn out tracks that need urgent repairs and cause derailments every week but plans new track parallel to it at huge cost.
43. God laughs when lowest value exports of iron ore and such minerals have tripled in few years blocking the ports and holding back important high value import and export goods for days.
44. God laughs when full payment is released in advance but not a grain of urea is shipped by the foreign exporter.
45. God laughs when bricks and stones are shipped in containers and export incentives are released to non-existing firms.
46. God laughs when earthlings claim they have direct link to the god.
47. God laughs when people sell their body and soul to their employers for life.
48. God laughs when people cook their food in Olive Oil and command others to grow Jatropa Oil to run their cars.
49. God laughs when holy Ganga is polluted with sewage and industrial waste and all efforts to clean it fail.
50. God laughs when people collect donations in the name of public service to enrich themselves.
51. God laughs when people go on padyatra after Phoolwati.
52. God laughs when people offer Direct To God service on earth.
53. God laughs when people grow Mango tree in their back yard but preach others to grow Jatropha.
54. God laughs when people to have mortgaged their soul to earthlings claim to have direct links with god.
55. God laughs when useless people dont want capable to succeed.
56. God laughs when dubious people rule and get undeserved honors and let S.K. Dubey die.
57. God laughs when people who are ready to stab others to please their masters.
58. God laughs when people mix Dalda in Desi Ghee.
59. God laughs when godmen who live in posh air conditioned home, eat Cadbury chocolate with nuts, basmati rice with imported dals, drink Nestle Milk & Bisleri Water, preach others simple living in huts, meal of bajre ki roti in a day and drink polluted water and claim starving is good for health.
60. God laughs when godmen who sell truck loads of desi medicines to cure others rush to AIIMS hospital whenever they feel sick.
61. God laughs when nephew of an Indian prime ministers is thrown out of a running train and he doesnt know of it for many days. Then some innocent person is caught, tortured and made to confess the crime.
62. God laughs when reserved seats of medical doctors in train are forcibly occupied by trainee policemen who upon objection by doctors teach them rule of law by throwing them out of running train.
63. God laughs when one of the poorest countries in per capita GDP imports most of the gold produced in the world.
64. God laughs when women wear gems & jewellery to night weddings and get robbed and killed.
65. God laughs when businessmen and women carry cash and jewellery in trains and make train robbery lucrative business.
66. God laughs when on mere suspicion of petty theft a teenage child is hung upside down from a tree but there is no similar punishment for top cheats who re-route international calls to cheat public sector telecom companies in $billions.
67. God laughs when Chief Minister is forced to resign on high court orders and his illiterate spouse is appointed CM instead.
68. God laughs when roads of poor quality are built just before monsoon rains only to develop big potholes within days of heavy rains.
69. God laughs when people are not given correct information of departure and arrival of trains and flights when they are invariably late.
70. God laughs when travel in overnight trains cost more than day trains.
71. God laughs when Rs. 1568 crores is granted to RIL last year alone for exporting petroleum products that neither earn any taxes to the government nor create any new employment.
72. God laughs when Mukesh Ambani father of corruption and unethical businesses is inducted in to IMM board in India .
73. God laughs when RIL operate many legal and hundreds of clandestine entities but are yet to take its first patent.
74. God laughs when bulk domestic tariffs approved for BSES Mumbai are substantially more than retail domestic tariff.
75. God laughs when combine harvested worlds best grains in Punjab are spread on the ground in procurement markets to be infected by insects on day one itself reducing its value and necessitating pest treatment.
76. God laughs when Mani Shankers over a year long diplomacy to bring Iran / Kazakhstan gas through 3000 km pipeline fails but RIL is allowed to Horde huge gas reserves in Krishna Godavari basin discovered for three years.
77. God laughs when people prefer Swiss Banks to Indian Banks to deposit money.
78. God laughs when to see off or receive an adult going to or returning from foreign country van loads or even busloads of relatives accompany him to the airport.
79. God laughs when mom and pop storeowners disguise as common customers takeaway good percentage of merchandize for sale in departmental stores for subsequent release in their retail stores.
80. God laughs when barricades for Republic Day parade in Delhi on Rajpath are erected and removed over 3-4 months period.
81. God laughs when young students in thousands are brought to Delhi for republic day parade weeks ahead of their final exams.
82. God laughs when Saudi Airlines and Khazakistan Airline jets flying in opposite directions are made to collide in mid air with high precision in free airspace by air traffic controllers but courts find pilots of airlines to be blind & responsible for crash.
83. God laughs when guilty enjoy freedom and some hired poor men under go jail sentence.
84. God laughs when witness turn hostile and BMW car becomes Tata truck.
85. God laughs when leaking trail of BMW leads to the residence of the offender and courts ignore physical evidence.
86. God laughs when run over injuries caused by a BMW and Tata truck are entirely different which courts also ignore.
87. God laughs when only BMW could have run at 150 kmph speed to silently approach the barricades leaving no time for policemen to escape to 90 kmph maximum speed of noisy Tata Truck.
88. God laughs when wheelbase of BMW and Tata truck are different, tire sizes and Tata truck has four rear tires but courts ignore it in spite of public criticism.
89. God laughs when to benefit food stall owners, passenger train on platform is given green signal to move on to main line on which super fast express is rushing in at 120 kmph to hit it from behind.
90. God laughs when hardened criminals find jail as secure luxury hideout to carry out their criminal activities in carefree and relaxed manner.
91. God laughs when home minister of India needs maximum security.
92. God laughs when a civil engineer Vinod Goel formed fake unknown companies, secured contracts to build four sections of NHAI, took advances of Rs.64 crores on the strength of forged bank guarantee and disappeared even as late SK Dubey objected to this policy in memo to PM that was leaked.
93. God laughs when policemen are largely engaged in collecting Hafta for their superiors than keep an eye on thieves, pickpockets, snatchers and molesters.
94. God laughs when Fire Service tenders arrive at fire site one hour after the call but carry no water in their tanks or hoses leak.
95. God laughs when on the advice of APJK, people in expression of deepest loyalty to India , uproot their Mango plantations and plant poisonous Jatropha in place that no animal, bird or fish shall eats.
96. God laughs when public representatives call police district heads to release criminals in police custody or register fake cases against political opponents.
97. God laughs when 50 seaters bus is operated on newly built broad gauge rail lines between Merta Road & Merta City in Rajasthan that block normal traffic for hours in a day at several places on route every time it operates.
98. God laughs when cabinet ministers convert residential bungalows allotted to them in to dairy farms.
99. God laughs when government aided four-story primary school with thatched roof enrolling over 500 children had only a narrow entrance, no playground catches fire and hundreds of children are burnt alive.
100. God laughs when government figures released and reported are mostly in percentage than actual amount leaving the readers guessing.
101. God laughs when an Indian PM advocates drinking own urine as practiced by him to stay healthy and live long, which is purer & nutritious than municipal water.
102. God laughs when two youngsters force their way in to a private party at mid night, on not being served after closing hours shot the bar tender at point blank range in the presence of over hundred celebrities including top cops, and walk away and police arrives when pool of blood was washed clean, all eyewitnesses claim they neither saw the shooters and heard the gun shots and after 7 years court let the shooters free.
103. God laughs when migratory birds carrying avian flu virus die on trees, infect poultry killing hundreds of birds but a hatchery pay money to the farmers to quietly burry the dead birds or pack them in gunny bags & throw them on roadsides and government wakes up only when some local newspaper carry the news of dead poultry birds.
104. God laughs when most new trains in India originate from Bihar for it has cheap labor to clean and service trains.
105. God laughs when a session judge in India is promoted to the High Court of the State (Equivalent California Supreme Court) within three days of letting off an accused who shot dead the victim in the presence few hundred celebrities.
106. God laughs when bombs as lethal as hand grenades are made in homes of Jabalpur that retail for Rs.10 /- only ($0.2) and people can buy it as easily as grocery and police is so used to handling them that it count bombs on office tables of police station with bare hands.
107. God laughs when bar a girl is shot dead by son of a prominent politician at a celebrity party attended by hundreds of rich and famous including couple of servicing top policemen but police is called after 43 minutes after cleaning the blood stains and changing pant and shirt of the victim who is first taken to a private nursing home then to a distant private hospital when super specialty government hospital is just 5 km on the main road. The victim is pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital and after 7 years court find no evidence to convict the accused and accomplices.
108. God laughs when students toiling day and night to get 90% marks in exams has slim chance of admission to medical and engineering colleges but 50% of the seats are reserved for donation candidates who may not get even 40% marks.
109. God laughs when faced with closure of poultry farms in view of bird flu cases, agriculture minister eat chicken publicly and chicken farmers serve chicken curry free to promote chicken meat and eggs.
110. God laughs when people of average abilities even after retirement continue to get extensions clandestinely regularly depriving promotions to younger and better qualified.
111. God laughs when government has no money to promote Indian inventors but has budget of over $100b mostly spent on wages of its staff who specialize in harassing public.
112. God laughs when most of $1b or so R&D budget is entirely consumed by government Scientists for discovering things or doing things already known to the world for years.
113. God laughs when top executives who did little in their 35-40 years service carrier are found to be indispensable by Indian government post retirement until crippled or recalled the god.
114. God laughs when a popularly yogi prescribes mixture of equal measure of ginger, lemon and onion juices as eye drops to cure shortsightedness.
115. God laughs when 65-80 years old leaders who did little in their prime years promise to make India a developed country by year 2020.
116. God laughs when Indian exports is merely $85 and imports $100 per capita but claims it shall overtake countries that have over $3000 per capita exports by 2050.
117. God laughs when Indian population has already crossed 115 crores or 1.15 billion but India continue to tell the world in most conferences to be a nation of 100 crore people.
118. God laughs when Doaba region of Punjab has three jewels Bhakra, Pong and Thein dams but waters of these dams are not available to Doaba region for drinking or irrigation purpose and electricity is provided for only 4-5 hours in a day.
119. God laughs when Pakistan , Haryana and Rajasthan are waterlogged from excessive irrigation but continue to get Indus waters flooding most of their command area.
120. God laughs when Punjab in India produces 15% of foodgrains but is allocated 1% of river waters of India .
121. God laughs when politicians eat grilled chicken publicly to dispel fears of bird flu but are not bothered by the risk to poultry labor or butchers or cooks.
122. God laughs when people can gulp marijuana in gallons in public but for taking out of India a pouch of raw marijuana could land them in jail.
123. God laughs when politicians of notorious kind are protected by black cats but public are to self-protect from rabid street dogs.
124. God laughs when a final law student stalks a lady class mate, rape and murder her and his police officer father use his influence to derail the process of law, is discharged by courts and is licensed to practice law.
125. God laughs when brides these days neither contributes economically to the household, hire maids to do cleaning and washing chores, play rummy and tambola in the afternoon kitty party, breakfast is made by mother in law and dinner is ordered from hotel are not even willing to bear a single child but are quick to send all her in laws to jail on dowry charges.
126. God laughs when a respectable lady objecting to teasing of her daughter in law was shot in the neck in front of police headquarter in broad daylight but policy effects first arrest after 28 days when the victim died.
127. God laughs when Indian companies promoted gas exploration off Myanmar coast but pipeline shall take the gas to China .
128. God laughs when Ambanis were caught red handed in the act of re-routing international calls as locals cheating state owned telecoms in thousands of crores but are let off with Rs. 100 crore penalty but a 350 sq.yard. guest house owner who objects to Rs.4.5 lac bill is slapped theft case of Rs.20 lac instead (more than construction cost) and put in jail.
129. God laughs when criminals give list of their crimes registered with police than achievements in public service in affidavits to election commission who allow them to contest elections and there is little police action after they get elected.
130. God laughs when there is a university in the name of Rajiv Gandhi but his followers seek a seat in Harvard University .
131. God laughs when a law to be introduced in India shall prescribe non bail-able 5 year term for slapping ones child but accused in murder conspiracy are released on bail in 24 hours.
132. God laughs when a corrupt magistrate issues arrest warrants in the name of President, Prime Minister and Chief Justice Of India on the basis of bogus documents which is widely practiced abuse of law to settle civil disputes.
133. God laughs when high fashion outfits that cost over $1000 come with lose and weak threads/ strings that fail on the ramp before TV cameras and become headline news for three days on all Indian channels who censored the exposed area but its MMS was out next day without censor.
134. God laughs when for medical entrance exams in Chennai, candidates scan the 23 page question paper in 6 minutes, e.mail it to qualified team of doctors who solve the questions in 30 minutes and answers were conveyed to the candidates who tick mark the answers and 27 candidates from Chennai were selected for 100 seats in India .
135. God laughs when medical students of GTB Medical College and Hospital in Delhi dug up tents in the hospital compound and organize three nights loud music party unmindful of the disturbance to over 500 patients when road vehicles outside cannot blow horn for 500 meters distance.
136. God laughs when Mumbai was drowned in floods caused by a drain called Mithi River that runs through the heart of Mumbai due to clogging and encroachments is now dredged by dumping stinking toxic waste on road sides along the river.
137. God laughs when India is food deficit country farm trade deficit is about $3b and per capita food availability is the lowest in the world but is in the forefront in creating trouble at WTO negotiations.
138. God laughs when lawyers two factions of Bar Association Of Faridabad near Delhi took out fire arms and shot 25 to 50 shots seriously injuring scores of lawyers.
139. God lawyers when Chief Minister of Delhi claimed 0.2 million girls were trained last year in Self Defense which is four times more than number of Delhi Police strength.
140. God laughs when an unauthorized clinic surgically took out the kidney of the patient on pretext of infusing blood in to the patient and the patient dies but autopsy couldnt determine the cause of death.
141. God laughs when Delhi discoms collect regular bills but at times raise inflated bills on challenge by consumer slap theft case and extort penalties that are more than cost of construction of the buildings and send consumers to jail.
142. God laughs when in Rajasthan school textbooks an article based on poet Gopal Vyas informs Donkeys to be superior and more useful than Indian politicians.
143. God laughs when an Indian Prime Minister obliges his constituents by introducing 420 Express that leave his constituency at 4:20 AM and return at 11:30 PM.
144. God laughs when Sikh Prime Minister brought up in Amritsar in Punjab is elected to the Rajya Sabha from Assam .
145. God laughs when ex. Chief Minister of Delhi and his followers sealed closed office of Municipal Corporation Of Delhi and threatened to seal the residences of Supreme Court and High Court Judges.
146. God laughs when government expenditure on healthcare has slipped to 0.9% of GDP compared to 16% in developed countries and doesnt allow deductions for health care in income tax except for life threatening ailments like cancer or heart attacks but businessmen are allowed substantial deductions for travel and entertainment expenditure.
147. God laughs when government of India provides Uneven Playing Field for industry, coined tax dodges by Business Standards, of Rs. 1,58,000 Crores or $35b compared to $5b FDI.
148. God laughs when FDI last fiscal was $6b, 85% of it was contributed by Mauritius .
149. God laughs when a barking dog Bhuri is shot in the eye survives but her 30 years old owner dies of shock followed by heart failure.
150. God laughs when in India friends of animals prevent capture of stray dogs and there are pet dogs that bark and but no dog trainers to serve their owners.
151. God laughs when large number of the legislatures of Bihar assembly sleeps during Governors address.
152. God laughs when through fake companies operators buys Rs.10/- share for Rs.1/- and then jack up the share price to Rs.200 Rs. 300 over couple of years and book the amount as long term capital gain that attract no tax.
153. God laughs when few high fashion garments slipped during fashion show, the government of Maharashtra state generally indifferent to critical issues like bird flu, power shortage, exploitation of farmers and floods has ordered high power enquiry to investigate the cause of slip and confiscated the malfunctioning dresses for examination.
154. God laughs when high power enquiry overnight concluded there was no conspiracy in slip of model dresses and termed these as accidents but fail to notice model were not wearing undergarments.
155. God laughs when Maharashtra Government may introduce Ordinance or Bill in the assembly to regulate fashion shows that will make it compulsory for Models to wear under garments and bureaucrats shall implement it and prevent future accidents.
156. God laughs when opposition leaders doubted the investigation completed in 16 hours in slipping of dresses case during a fashion show and demanded reinvestigation.
157. God laughs when annual incremental increase in exports is only $21b and too due to low value added goods like jewelry or petroleum products yet the government pat its back.
158. God laughs when Dr. Manmohan Singh led government announced reservations for backward classes in private companies and all premier institutions sacrificing merit.
159. God laughs when government of India extends 50% reservation in private companies and institutions of higher learning assuming as if people otherwise getting through were of any merit.
160. God laughs when government is happy promoting garment industries that is growing at a rate of 25% assuming importing nations will need dressing up at ever increasing rate for ever.
161. God laughs when Delhi High Court fed up with failure of the Municipal Corporation to keep roads free from stay cattle, asked public to catch stray cattle and get rewards of Rs. 2000/- for each cattle.
162. God laughs when Walmart revenue is $315b and there are over 20 companies in the world that have more revenue than Indian annual exports of $101b yet Indian government feels proud of its achievements.
163. God laughs when Polyester chips are cleared by Indian customs as computer chips or potato chips to evade taxes.
164. God laughs when delay in release of export data is attributed to errors in data forwarded by customs and commerce ministry need rechecking before data is released.
165. God laughs when a Prime Minister in democratic India couldnt get elected to peoples parliament called Lok Sabha from his real place of residence.
166. God laughs when government of India extends 50% reservation to private companies and even higher educational institutions.
167. God laughs when 50% seats in Private Science Technology, Medicine, Law and Management Colleges are already set aside for Donation candidates and now 50% shall be reserved for backward castes- what shall be the merit and credibility of our institutions of higher learning?
168. God laughs when there is no reservation at primary and secondary school level and millions of children prepare to get admission in institutions of higher studies on merit but discover 50% or more seats go to Donation Candidates & Now Reserved For Backward Caste.
169. God laughs when mediocre politicians coin policies that ignore merit, dont value merit.
170. God laughs when name of a person determines his status in society not his knowledge or character or caliber or skills.
171. God laughs when politicians who introduce reservation policy to bring equality send their mediocre children to foreign universities and dont marry their sons and daughters in backward caste families.
172. God laughs when politicians solicit votes on caste lines and think of backward caste just before elections and do nothing after getting their votes.
173. God laughs when government desires 50% reservation in private companies but only at shop floor worker level not in management.
174. God laughs when Bihar government unable to provide health care to its people appoints Ram Dev to presicribe Yoga treatment for all ailments including cancer and AIDS.
175. God laughs when Bina Ramanis, prime witness in Jessica Lal murder case was cross examined three years after the murder in the presence of main accused with 13 top criminal lawyers, 9 co-accused and crowd of hostile press and only a public prosecutor was assisting her.
176. God laughs when the casualty figures in Brand India Exhibition fire quoted by press is 45 that may go up to 100 but opposition leader quoted the figure of 500.
177. God laughs when fire tenders arrived in 30 minutes after the fire had completely engulfed the entire exhibition area and most tenders were in bad condition and water pressure was too inadequate to even reach the fire zone.
178. God laughs when it was public that was carrying the fire hoses to the fire zone and none of firemen were equipped to fight fire like gas masks, not even helmets and fire axe.
179. God laugh when large exhibition area had only one common entrance and exit that trapped the public in the inferno learning nothing from similar incidences at banquet halls and schools etc. This again reflects poor governance.
180. God laughs when Swiss Knifes could have cut open tents in seconds at different places releasing the ill-fated consumers at Brand India Exhibition providing quick exits.
181. God laughs when electric and electronics gadgets are sold in combustible tents than regular shops and malls that also provide after sales service.
182. God laughs when in India fire tenders are effectively used to disperse rallies and demonstrations but reach mishaps sites after the fire has caused most of the damage often without water.
182. God laughs when victims of fire tragedy who escaped death but now fight cockroaches in burn wards of Delhi hospitals.
184. God laughs when state administration deployed bulldozers at midnight hours without carrying out any crime scene investigation to clean up the dead to save the cost of their cremation and avoid payment of compensation.
185. God laughs when state government orders judicial inquiry after Bulldozing the evidence.
186. God laughs when Bollywood filmmakers glorify and justify murder of criminals even in court itself by film heroes but when their son convicted and jailed, film producer claim he should not have been in jail for a single day even as his son avoided conviction for several criminal cases.
187. God laughs when mother of a film hero collapses on the very first day her son is put in jail but experience no such shock when her son crushes homeless sleeping on roadside and in films kill scores of baddies or is tortured to death.
188. God laughs when first assignment of elite IAS on joining service is SDM posting that put entire district administration under his control like healthcare, fire, electricity, irrigation, floods, fire, police, education, jails, industry, businesses and land records etc. All he is taught is sign over the signatures and stamps.
189. God laughs when installation of a hand pump in a village is said to have brought it under water supply scheme even if it doesnt work or quality of water is unfit for human consumption.
190. God laughs when a lemon of ping-pong ball size cost as much as cricket ball size orange.
191. God laughs when Maharashtra government thought Dancing Girls Wearing Sari In Bars is illegal and imposed ban on their performing where as girls wear too little in films but High Court lifts the ban.
192. God laughs when to keep out policemen on security duty during Indore game from entering the stadium to watch the match, television sets were set up for them to watch the match.
193. God laughs when displaced Kashmiri pundits were offered minority status but they want ST / SC status so that they can get jobs from ST / SC quota.
194. God laughs when Sholay film is introduced in CBSE 5th standard school syllabus and now instead of Bhagat Singh, Rana Pratap or Tipu Sultan as heroes of Indian culture, Gabbar Singh, Jay and Veru shall be heroes of current generation.
195. God laughs when Manmohan Singh pretends he doesnt know the plight of poor farmers exploited by moneylenders.
196. God laughs when Manmohan Singh innocently advice farmers under heaps of debt to diversify in to dairy farming and poultry but doesnt know that cattle and farm implements, television, motorcycle like movable properties are forcibly taken away by the moneylenders.
197. God laughs when women of lower caste are engaged in contract marriage to upper caste in Gujarat .
198. God laughs when Manmohan Singh for two years and 15 committees investigations devices Packages for farmers of few districts when exploitation by moneylenders and middlemen is nation wide problem.
199. God laughs when SEZs bigger than most Indian towns are proposed on most valuable real estate when Industrial Estates around the country have huge space vacant and so many locked and closed units which could be revised easily.
200. God laughs when GOI, Mumbai, Punjab and Haryana allot prime real estate of many hundred billion dollars without any bidding or tendering almost free of cost.