No Tags Found!


If an employees is shifted to other process or if there is change of designation,but he is not promoted.What formalities has to be done?we have to give any letter as such?
Kindly let me know,its very urgent.

From India, Kochi
Just issue a letter saying that "Based on your current role we are pleased to re-desingate you as......All other terms & conditions of your appointment remain unchanged. Congratulations.. blah blah"
From India, Bangalore
R. K. Biswal
"You can issue an internal transfer letter to the employee for shifting to other process with responsibility and reporting authority"
"You can redesignate an employee for change of designation by issuing letter of re-designation"

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.