I was working in a company from where I left without completing my notice period which was two months. I just completed 15 days of it and left the company. They did not give me my experience certificate and relieving letter and my that month salary. I worked there for 1 year 8 months during which time, they deducted PF from my salary. I left the company on 31 january 2009. Now, July 2009 has been completed.
Please guide me whether I would be able to get my PF money or not? If yes then how and if they do not willing to give then what should I do?
Please help me.

From India, Hyderabad

We would able to transfer or claim the pf amount contributed in a particular concern. various form are available for this activity. While we approaching the pf department, they required the form with the valid signature of that concern. Hence you must to have a contact to your earlier concern.

From India, Madras

Dear perry,
If you are aware of your previous PF establishment code and membership number then apply for a transfer for your PF account in Form 13 from your current organisation. I am suggesting you this as I feel that withdrawing your amount will be a problem for you since your previous organisation is not cooperatiing.

From India, New Delhi
sridharan Iyengar

Regarding PF Withdrawal:
No employer can stop settling PF Accumulations.
Employee can fill-up the relevant settlement forms and sent it to the PF organization with a covering letter stating that the employer is not interested in signing your PF settlement forms.
Then the concerned area PF Enforcement officer will take action and he will ensure that the member's (YOUR) money is settled to him properly.

From India, New Delhi

It is necessary to completion of your notice period or you should pay against it.
If employer is not singning the form then PF officer will visit to your previous employer and get it singed,however there could be chances of upholding your PF account as you have not fullfil the previous employement conditions.
I am advising you,if your current employer is providing pf then the same number you can give to them(form 13) and get it active from your current employer.
Best Regards
Sajid Ansari

From India, Delhi
In case you are working in a covered estt, you may seek transfer of ur previous employment by applying in form 13 to ur new employer's PF office
In case yoy are not working, apply for withdrawal in froms 19 and 10C, whether u left after serving notice or not does not affect ur PF; it can neither be attached nor withheld; if ur employer does not attest ur forms; then apply direct to concerned PF office - have the form attested by the bank manager of the ban ur account is maintained
PF officials can even have such delinquent companies prosecuted for not attesting

From India, Jalandhar

dear perry
if u want to withdraw ur pf then u have to fill form 19 & 10 C completely and get it signed by any gazetted officer or ur bank manager and file it ot concerned pf office there is no need to get it signed by ur previos employer
and if want to get transferred the same then u have to fill form 13 (transfer form) this form does not requires any signature from previous employer.
so in any case u can draw ur pf without getting the signatures of ur previou employer.

From India, Delhi
vinod wankhade
pl. send me resume format. my posting is HR EXECUTIVE IN AUTOMOBILE COMPANY. I AM MBA APPEAR STUDENT.
From India, Mumbai

I need a covering letter for submitting application for factory closing letter , reason poor orders help me any covering letter
From India, Madras
Hi Dear, I worked with an organisation in 2005 for 6 months but unfortunately that organisaton has been shut down. Will i be able to claim my PF from the pf dept. What should i do to get the amount?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.