Greetings of the day!
I am Supriya from Kolkata and working as Sr. Officer in HR & Admin Dept. I am looking for a change.. can you forward my CV to any good companies anywhere in this globe ?
No location preference... preferably Kolkata, but can move anywhere depending on the terms & conditions of the company.
Looking forward to hearing a favourable response from you.
I am Saksham Gupta and working in Elite stock management ltd. as an admin executive. I am living in Greater Noida. I have 2 years experience. Right now I am looking for a change.Could you please forward my resume to any good company ? The location should be noida & Greater Noida.
Awaiting for your favourable response.
Greetings from Vibrant Serve!
It gives me a great pleasure to discuss on our Global Certifed Training Workshops.
Please find herewith the Brochure!
We had a sucessfull workshop on Certified Recruitment Ananlyst Workshop just weeks back. You can also have a look at their feedbacks. Therefore scheduled again on July 25th & 26th, 2009!
Middle Earth Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Certified Recruitment Analyst
2 days Training Program (non-residential)
When: 25th & 26th, July 2009
The Certified Recruitment Analyst program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
It’s not just any other training program on recruitment and interviewing but is much more than that. The most highly appreciated and sought after training program by the top HR professionals across India. It involves the best recruiting practices from various industries, latest tools, techniques & strategies used in recruiting to hire and retain the best talent.This workshop involves the best of the breed global practices in recruitment and ensures that you become an expert in hiring.By the end of this workshop you will acquire skills with which you can conduct behaviour based interviewing, which is a time-tested methodology for improving hiring results.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
Ø Calculate costs associated with bad recruitment
Ø Use the Behavioral event interviewing techniques
Ø Use quan comm. And iceberg models during interviewing
Ø Use icebreaker question techniques and effective body language To create positive perceptions among candidates about the company
Ø Reduce short term attrition substantially by conducting motives and self image analysis
Ø To understand the latest trends and tools in recruitment
Ø Use behavioral indicators and BARS based rating scales
Ø Learn best practice interviewing practices
Ø Use scene setter and past performance questions and also golden pause and single word probes
Unique benefits to the participants:
· Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program
and for back home use
· Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of recruitment
- Special Feature: Video Mirroring
· Brand yourself as a certified recruiter
· Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a certified trainer
· Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
Who should attend?
· Professionals involved in the recruitment process and recruiting professionals at all experience levels.
· Junior and first level supervisors from the recruitment department.
· Line managers, functional professionals who participate in the recruitment process as interviewers.
MODULE 1:Recruitment Analytics
· Strategic issues in recruitment
· Recruitment metrics
· Bad recruitment
· What is competency
· Competency measurement and BARS
· Overview of the hiring process
MODULE 2: Recruitment Analysis
· Fundamental job description
· Functional analysis
· Behavioral analysis
· Threshold trait analysis
· Definitions of Quan-com
MODULE 3: Shortlisting and Filtering
· Short listing- knowledge of matching CVs
· The process of short listing
· Knowledge based filtering
· Skill Based filtering
· Behavioral filtering
MODULE 4: Interviewing and Probing Techniques
· Introduction to interviewing
· The overall interview process
· Stages of the interview
· Quan-com questions and behavioral indicators
· 4 key interviewer skills
· Body language
· Different types of questioning methods
· Evaluation of the interview process
Upcoming Global Certified Training Programs @ Bangalore
Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager ( CCBM )
3 & 4, July
Certified Recruitment Analyst ( CRA )
10th & 11 July
Certified Learning & Development Manager ( CLDM )
17 & 18, July
Certified Performance & Competence Developer ( CPCD )
21 & 22, Aug
Certified Assessment Center Analyst ( CACA )
28 & 29, Aug
Certified Recruitment Analyst ( CRA )
2 & 3, Sept
Certified Trainer & Facilitator ( CTF )
10,11 & 12, Sept
Middle Earth Advantage:
· Trusted name in the training industry since 1997.
· Trained more than 30,000 professionals at all levels, across the globe.
· Client list of more than 400 companies.
· Highest feedback of an average of over 4.5 on a 5-point scale.
· Over 90% company retention rate.
NamesOrganisationFeedbacksManjunath SBIAL Good, Informative! Enhances the skills, Useful for my role!Two things liked the most was Interaction & Use of exercises and best practical aspect of the course!Tom Peter. PTarget HR servicesProgram gave an insight on the over all recruitment process. It helped to brush up some of the curriculam as well as helped a lot to understand areas one needs to stress while recruitment. Two things liked mostwas Cost of bad recruitment & Importance of each stages in recuitment. Requirement analysis was not so usefulChetan Swarup PurohitSamsung India Software Operations Pvt LtdGood! Two things liked most was building fundamentals & Tomy as a trainer was good. Sandeep Ghatke .MSamsung India Software Operations Pvt LtdIt was a good Learning Program. Got to get some knowledge about the fundamentals. The two things liked the most is the topics that were covered & Interactions with other participants.Vidhya RApnikhoj IT Solutions Pvt . LtdHelped me to discover about Myself. Got lots of practical suggestions. It will definitely help to achieve success in my HR career. Two things liked most was presentation & influency others to participate.
Please find herewith the investment for CRA workshop:
Training Certification charges Rs. 14,500/- per participant
Including taxes @ 10.36% Rs. 15,994/- per participant
- <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3">Workshop fee <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3">World class courseware <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3">Assessment ( Free post workshop support ) <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: navy; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo3">Certification
- Tea / lunch during the day workshop.
Facilitator's Profile is shared on your request!
Avail special discounts!
Last oppurtunity to enroll!
Please feel free to contact me for further details.
Looking forward soon with your reply!
# 768, 2nd Fl.,33rd Main,
14th Cross, J. P Nagar 1st Phase.
Landline-+91 080 22455606
Ph. +91 099720 46261
I m not looking for any consultant. I am working in an RPO( recruitment process outsourcing firm as an Business manager and TL for recruiters so I am looking for good clients from all sectors means who r ready to give us some requirements to work on.