Hi everyoneI request to furnish the forms , returns required to be maintained ,filed for PCB. I am new to this.Wht will be the HRs responsiblity in PCB compliances and reports.How o handle the PCB inspection & inspectors?Kindly help since this is really
From India, Bangalore

You have to submit compliance report as below:-

A) SPCB(State Pollution Control Board):

1) Pointwise Complince Report to State Pollution Control Board as per conditions of Consent letters both for Water & Air granted by them . This compliance report should be sent on first week of every month on the basis of conditions laid down in respective consent letters along with copies of anyalysis reports of Ground water, Stack emission, Air monitoring, waste water etc. Th
2) Water cess Return - This return consists of Water source, water consumption in industrial process, industrial cooling, domestic etc. etc. You can collect Format for water cess return from your state board. This return is to be sent by 1st week of every month.

B) MoEF( Ministry of Environment & Forest)
1) Pointwise compliance report alongwith supporting documents is to be sent to MoEF once in six months as per the Environment Clearance letter of MoEF if granted to your unit.

C) CPCB( Central Pollution Control Board)
Status report on CREP ( Corporate Responsibility on Environmental Protection)
according to nature of manufacturing of your industry.

No Format except Water Cess are available, you have to dsign as per points of both SPCB & MoEF letters.

Hope everything is clear to you.



From India, Udaipur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™