Eswara Rao
Hi,I have been working in Korea for a long time and planning to leave very soon. I would like to get some documents certified from present employer before leaving. Like work experience certificate, relieving letter etc. Curretly I don't know much about the HR requirements of IT companies in India.. So what are all documents should I collect before leaving? Would you send me some sample formats, if possible.Thanks,Korean
From India, Visakhapatnam

Dear Eshwar, Post this query in to "Talk to Senior" section so that you will get reply imeediately.
From United States

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server