i am extremely grateful to you fr ur quick response to my queries
all thanks to u that my project is making headway .i am on the verge of completing the first chapter.
as u know my first chapter is on organisational communication
i am including the following topics in the same ...
1. Organisational communication - concept & evaluations
2.Organisational communication - Process
3. Organisation as a system
4. Formal organisations
5. Information organisations
6. Behaviour of individuals in organisations
7. Role of communication in motivation
8. Role of communication in control of behaviour of individuals in organisations
9. Interpersonal communication communication,communication motives and feelings
10. Patterns of communication:
- Downward communication
- Upward communication
- Horizontal communication
- Grapevine communication
11. Methods,types and techniques of organisational communication
12. Functions of organisational communication
13. Information systems in developed organizations
14. Effectiveness of organizational communication
the material posted by you will be really beneficial for me whn i write this chapter and the second chapter on employee communication. i am almost done with the above mentioned topics but i hve my doubts in number 3 11 and 13
A)do i ve to talk abt an organisation as a structure in number 3 ? and write about various hierarchy levels ??
b)in number 11 what alls shld be ideally included in methods , types and techniqus of organisational communication ? are we talking about employee communication alone ? or marketing communication ? investors communication? and so on ?
c)and when we talk abt information system in developed organisation are we talking abt intranets and new forms of communication that are being adapted?
d) lastly what is the concept of information organisations?
i genuinely apologize for such lengthy queries
thank you for your valued guidance...
with best regards and wishes