I am Kumarakrishnan, I was an employee of BPL Wireless from May 2006 to OCT 2000 and my PF account detected from Bangalore corporate office and paid to Karnataka PF office. I have resigned the job in OCT 2000 and I did not collected the PF amount so far, Currently when I try to contact the BPL wireless office , the operations are closed and no one available.

But I have the appoinment letters and most of the Pay slips with PF number mensioned.

Now I wanted to know, how to get my PF money from PF office, I want to know the procedure to get my PF money without my company letter. Please help.


From India
Gm (hr)
Human Resource
Program Manager

for withdrawl of PF company letter is not required at all but your form 19 and 10 C
should be attested by employer.
now as your employer is not there you get your forms attested by bank manger where yiou have the acoount he will verify your signature and deposit it in RPFC bangalore office.
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Seniors, Is there is any wayto get the PF no from PF office. If the employee couldnt get it. Regards, Hari
From India, Madras
The employee can approach the PF office along with the company’s PF account number for his PF number. Regards, Mamatha
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server