Dear Members,
Please help me ......
What procedure to change the name after marraiage for women. Which document we have to ask employee for changing the name in our records as well as in pf office?

From India, Pune

Vidya, The employee needs to submit an affidavit notarized by a notary stating the change in name and the same will hold good for the company to effect the changes in the records. Regards, Suja
From India, Bangalore

You Have To Approach Tothe Registerar Of Marriage And File Papers Then Apply For Change Of Name After Marriage In The Government Notification In The Official Gazette.
From Saudi Arabia

I just want to add on to what Badlooser has said, that employee shoud give a letter requesting change of name along with the Marriage certificate and copy of notification received from Official Gazette.
For name change in the PF, PF nomination form revised to be filled and submitted to the PF along with the covering letter and copy of marriage certificate, same procedure can be done for change in the name in ESIC by filling up the required form and submitting the required documents.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.