Hi Vidya, If you are working till 26th Sep 2008, then you will be liable to get PF money ( share) of your’s as well as employer’s with the interest. Regards, MAHENDRA BAGUL
From India, Pune
Hi mahendra,
Is that possible? I will be completing 6months of service on 30 september.
If i leave the company on 26th, then i will be not be able to complete 6months of service. Are there any policies regarding that?

From India, Bangalore
Hi freinds,
I need some guidance on withdrawal of OF amount. I have worked with Thomas Cook from Sep 2004 till Jan 2007. PF has been deducted during my tenure, from my salary. How can i claim this amount. And also what will be the amount that i will be receiving, is there any way that i can calculate for myself and recheck n tally with actually what i get in hand?
Please advice...

You have to submit Form 19 and Form 10C. You can calculate the amount by yourself.. Number of months worked * 12% of ur basic (Employee Contribution) + 12% of ur basic (Employer Contribution) + approximately 7 to 8% interest = Provident Fund
Note: Basic varies from year to year if u had appraisals in between.

From India, New Delhi

Dear Vidya,
In addition to that, If you are leaving India, the you can visit PF offices for early release of funds in your bank. For which you may require to submit your travell tickets and visa copy along with your PF withdrawal form.

From India, Mumbai
radhiga accounts executive
Dear Vidhya,
If u r not completed your six months ,the pf office rejected your form. plse check your date of joining and re leaving it should be completed 6 month.
But in my point of view you can withdraw your PF amount. The PF office check that you are paid six months contribution or not. They are not checking the no.of days worked.
Its better to speak with your HR to show you worked full month in september 2008.

From India, Madras

The entire amount irrespective of period of 6 months or less, can be withdrawn. there is no law as of now which asks for min of 6 months period. as it is your money, nobody can prevent you from claiming this.
Off course it will be on the salary/ wages earned by you till your last working day of employment.
Salil Sharma

From India, Delhi
Hi Salil, FYI... You cannot withdraw the contribution u have made towards Employee Pension Scheme if u have not completed 6 months.
From India, New Delhi
Hi, Prathima is 100 % correct if u dont want to lose your contribution towards family Pension you can go for PF transfer. regards, Rahul
From India, Bangalore
HR Manager

There are two components in PF - one is PF another is pension. You can withdraw your PF contributions and completion of six months is not mandatory. For claiming / withdrawing your pension amount, you have to complete six months time. Otherwise, you may have to lose the money, which may be Rs.3246 (max).

From India, Madras

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™