Hi All,
Please help me in knowing the the above mentioned thing.
If any company has not deposited the deducted PF money from it's employees with the Government, what actions can be taken against that company and who are the contact persons regarding this?

From India, Hyderabad
Hi Dear,
Deducted PF from employees & not deposited is comes under the perview of 420, the appropriate government may take action against the employer, even can arrest the employer. In this condition the pf inspector is the right person for contact.

From India, Delhi
dear sarath/neha
it is criminal breach of trust under section 405/406 of indian penal code.which is criminal offence and FIR can be lodged against person made responsible on form 5A.
FIR can be lodged by any affected person.
however if an employer does not deposit his share there is not much problem but deducting
employee share not depositing is criminal offence.
j s malik

From India, Delhi
dear khushbu and Mr. malik,
Thanks for the reply.
can any body help us with any kind of contact details.
Around 12 of us had left the company and it has been around 10 months, we all are trying to speak to them but they are not responding any thing.....
we have already filled the PF form 8 months back and given to them but they are not submitting it to the PF office.
they dont even spaek to us on the phone.
all of us have sent 18 to 20 mails to them but no reply from them
please suggest

From India, Mumbai
dear neha
i donot know your location,you do one thing fill up your form whatever information you can fill and deposit it with regional provident fund office with one application that your employer is not signing on it .pls take receipt of pf form and letter from them.it is the responsiblity of p f office to get it varified from employer .this provision is given in P F act .if you need i can check and tell you about sections.
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Dear Mr. Malik, We are from Mumbai, and mumbai PF office is in Bandra, I have a new PF from also with me, kindly le me know what kind of letter should i attach with that PF form. Regards Neha
From India, Mumbai
dear neha
you please fill up both form one is 10 c and another is 19B.you may be knowing your PF account number and your all entries to be filled up and sign on all the places and deposit the same to regional fund commissioner with simple application that your past employer is not attesting it and harrasing u without any reason and as per provision of section 72 e the said act ,PF authorities will get it certified themself.
js malik

From India, Delhi
Dear Mr. Malik,
Thanks for the information,
I will do the same,I hope it will work,
Because I have heard from someone that PF officers also take money to do all that things,
and some companies are yearly paying money to them for not diposting the form.
Any ways thanks for the information,i'll do the same,let me atlist try.

From India, Mumbai
dear neha pls donot pay anything for this purpose they have to do it otherwise your can move a case in consumer forum. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
Mr.malik, I want to know if comapny is not deducting and submitting PF on his contract labours. What action can be taken on company by PF deptt.? Can you help on this? Regards, Shilpi
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server