Reference to your mail it is clear that you have 8 hrs. 30 min. work schedule per day.
The following points are the important points of flexi timing policy:
1. It means any employee has to work for 8.30 hrs per day from the time of arrival to the organization, subject to minimum arrival should be on or before 12 pm. For this purpose you can follow your in and out timings register to check the same.
2. If employee is taking any leave, he can communicate to his reporting authority even over phone, or e-mail or through any colleague.
3. His weekly total working hours should meet the policy.
4. Holidays and week-offs are according to the policy only. They shall not be considered for flexi working hours system.
5. If any employee has any work, and is working on holidays or week offs, prior to this he should get a confirmation from his reporting authority and it should reach HR. Then HR can consider this as C-off, which will give one-day salary as bonus or 1 CL more into his account.
For any clarifications, please contact me.
27th July 2006 From India, Hyderabad