Confused about PhD programs, you want to do a PhD in India but don't know how to start, get advice on these and any concerns you have. Get honest advice .... Get the real situation ....
- Will I get a job after doing PhD?
- How much salary will I get after doing a PhD?
- What kind of jobs will I get after PhD?
- How much time will PhD last?
- Will I be able to complete PhD?
- Whats the difference between PhD and Fellow?
- Which Institute in India is best for me?
- IIT Phd is good or IIM Fellow is good?
- Whats the difference between IIT PhD and IIM Fellow?
- Is the Fellow program recognized?
- Have any other questions ...... ask me .....
Don't waste you time, talk to me ...... email me .....
Talk to me before you take admission in PhD. You won't regret it. Get advice from a PhD .....
You won't regret it.
Currently in the PhD program of a reputated National Level institue in India.
Fix an appointment and talk to me. TALK TO ME PLANS Phone:
Fees: Rs 295/- for two 20 minute phone calls. (You have to call) Email:
Fees: Rs 295/- for two emails, less than 1000 words reply, send emails with questions. Phone plus Email:
Rs 495/- for phone and email consultation.
Contact me for payment details:
(Phone number will be sent only after payment is received.)
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cheques and DD.
Go to Information India
for more information. 23rd October 2008 From India, Mumbai