You can transfer the PF money from Co. A to B [thro Form 13].
The employer B will now send the transfer request to the employer A for the Authorised signature / clearance which will be forwarded to the PF office.
You can do the same activity when you move from B to C. Now the employer C will initiate the request to the employer B who inturn will liase with the PF office.
You can know the status of your claim thro this weblink
Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Chennai <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
also you can get in touch with the consultant who handles the complaince..
Revert for clarifications if any

From India, Trivandrum

Hi Roboust,
you have asked from A company to transfer yourPF deposits to B company
PF account.after transfer A company regional office should intimate regarding yourtransfer of deposits but generally letter is not received,so you confirm from regional provident fund office of B company regarding transfer.please waittill it is transfered to b company than only ask transfer to C company.
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Site available for status but pf dept. persons not update the same.

From India, Gurgaon
First You Have To Verify With 'a' Organisation's Office Whther The Amount Was Transferred To "b" Organisation P F Office.
Secondly You Verify If It Is Transferred Then You Confirm 'b' Organisations P F Office Whether It Was Credited The Amount Alongwith The Service.
If Not You Can Directly Apply For Transfer From 'c' Organisation
From 'a' And 'b' On Submission Of Form-13rseperately.
If 'a' Organisation Pf Was Transferred To 'b' Then You Have To Submit One Form-13r Through Present Employer

From India, Hyderabad
when you will join Company C in their joining formalities they will give you some form through which you can transfer your Pf these are form 2 n 13 .Because its part of POST joining formalty.............
From India, Delhi
everyone. nice to see this website.
I was working in a Company A for nearly 5.1/2 years. In that it was in the name of S. Uma Devi.
I resigned and got married. Then after 4 months i joined in one more Organisation in chennai. (Company B). In that unknowingly I given my name as S. Uma Balasubramanian.
After I came to know that In PF transfer name would be problem.... so i can only claim not transfer the account to this Company B.
Now anyone can suggest me that how to transfer Company A PF account to Company B. (In My PF a/c. i am maintaining Pension benefit also..... that is the main reason i won't like to claim the amount...)
suggest me plz.....
+-9962502791 / 9942146661

If One apply for PF transfer from old company to new company what does it mean.
It means both PF & Pension transferring from old to new company.
Please correct if I am wrong. Because in my case Only PF amount transferred to new account but pension amount still showing in old account.
Have escalated the same but instead looking into the case they simply reverted that all fund transferred to my new account. and old account closed.. But how is it possible I still see that only PF amount transferred and pension amount still in the passbook of Old PF account.
Please suggest what to do..
Jay Lal
Mob: 7898903177

From India, Durg

This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™