No Tags Found!

SENTHILHR

Dear Freinds Could anyone come out with entire formalities of PRE & POST RECRUITMENT activites…….. an HR has to adopt With regards Senthil
From India, Madras
fayeg

are you referring to the procedure beginning from calling the candidate until the offer is ltr is issued or till the candidate joins. Faye
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
padmaja_rao

Hello,
i am sending you links of two sites which can help u:
www.systime.net/humansys.pdf
http://www.louisville.edu/cbpa/lmc/r.../sr.mianzo.pdf
Attaching a copy for your convinience.
Regards,
Padmaja :D

From India, Bharat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf srmianzo1_380.pdf (53.7 KB, 1659 views)

Wrichakul

Hi Senthil, I have prepared one recruitment plan i am posting it here. I hope it might solve some of your problem. Thanks and Regards, Wricha
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc recruitment_plan_206.doc (38.0 KB, 2937 views)

vpriyanka

Hi all,
I am also doing my project on same lines. But have to concentrate on Evaluation of Behavioural Training. Can anybody help me please.
Are there any Practicle examples of The Different Models Stated.
Please help me.
Regds

babatunde-adesina
Recruitment are all activities done to source ( find/reach out to ) the right candidates, post recruitment activities (means screening/shortlist selection, tests, assessments, interviews , reports, salary placement /offer , contract and signings and assumption of duty, and activities that helps the staff to assume duty ( ease of taking up appointment), relocations, visa, travels, shipment of personal effects, prior security briefings, housing support on arrival, advise/links on housing and transport situation, agency contacts on arrival, lunch with Hr team on arrival and small cash advance to spend on arrival in local currency) etc
I hope this helps. What has been your own experience on post recruitment activities .Please we need more contributions on this matter, Best regards

From Nigeria, Suleja
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.