sssinha
Hi,
As it is known to me, for determination of Concept of Employment , the essential ingredients are :-
1. Employer - One who employs/ engage the services of other person,
2.Employee- One who works for another for hire; &
3. Contract of employment- the contract of service between the employer and the employee whereunder the employy agrees to serve the employer, subject to his control and supervision.
I would like to seek suggestion or any brief idea about this, as I may be wrong.
Regards,
s s s

From India, New Delhi
ashamundkur
1) You have Principal Employer who employ people on Permanent & Contract.
The nature of assignment determines whether you employ people on contract
2) Employee can a permanent employee who works directly with the employer or
Contract Employee who works for some duration
3) Contractor - Now you as a Principal employer can hire a contractor to handle certain type of jobs which are not the core areas of your business or which is of short durations.

tsivasankaran

Dear Sinha
There are two types of contracts
1. Contract of Employment
2. Contract for employment
Typical employment with ters like salary and benefits fall under the category of Contract of Employment Here the assurance is the monetary benefits for being employed with you and the employer is responsible for supervision
Alternatively, in Contract for Employment, the assuarnce is not on monetary benefits and assurance is the number of days of work and the possible income thereof. Employer does not supervise here and it iis for the employee to earn
You come across with lots of online job offers. They fall under the category of Contract for employment Since there is no close supervision involved, it will appear that there exists no employer employee relationship
Am I confusing you?? or is it clear?
Siva

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.