akanksha jaiswal
Plz help with a good book which can clear my fundamentals while going Technical recruitment.. Thanks & Regards Akanksha
From India, New Delhi
Ankita1001

Hi Akanksha,

What do you mean by technical recruitment?

The basics of recruitment is knowing the fundamental process to follow which is -

1. Understand in detail about the vacant position.

2. Accordingly draft a JD for the position and get approval on it from the concerned authority who gave manpower requisition.

Drafting JD because that will help you understand what are the responsibilities of a person handling that role. What type of skills are required, how many years of experience is required. You need not have technical knowledge but you should know what technical requirement is needed.

For eg: As IT recruiter, you should know what skills should you candidate posses - Java, PHP, CSS, HTML, C#, ASP, VB, SQL, or what specifically the authority has requested.

Accordingly we get many information on Google which can help us to form a basic questionnaire

3. Choose the right source to advertise your vacancy - Media, Print Media, online job boards, job portals, social networking sites, etc.

4. When you get CVs, screen each CV for the relevant keywords - skills and knowledge base requested by the person.

5. Thoroughly read the CVs of the screened candidates. Select best matching ones and share it with the concerned person

6. Accordingly you can either modify your search or coordinate with the candidates for interview.

You do not need technical knowledge to do this... You just need right skills....

Hope i clarified your doubts.

All the best

From India, Mumbai
Ankita1001

A new trend in hiring the right talent is Campus Recruitment. It is a process which involves 3 participants -
Students - Who would be given the offers to join a company
Campus / Educational Institute - which acts as a bridge between the students (job seeker) and companies (job provider)
Companies - They are looking for talent fitment for their existing job vacancy.
In order to understand the benefits of using campus recruitment from each participant's perspective, read my blog -
My Thoughts; My Space: Campus Recruitment - A New Trend
Hope it helps :-)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.