No Tags Found!

Arooj Javaid

can any one please guide me on ergonomics?
From Pakistan, Lahore
mlrao
Ergonomics means a subject deals with workplace health & safety conditions. There are several topics like office, industrial, home etc. Normally, it deals with the care we should take at work place whether it is in workplace, industry or at home i.e., sitting postures near computer or at desk or standing and relaxation techniques at work place in industries etc. You may go the site <link no longer exists - removed> where in you can find good technics in it.
Lakshmana Rao. M
AGM (HR)

From India, Delhi
Shweta Swarnkar

Hi , Kindly find the Presentation, Hope that it will help you. Regards, Shweta Swarnkar
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt workstationergo_158.ppt (425.5 KB, 520 views)
File Type: ppt ergonomics_242.ppt (1.05 MB, 597 views)

Sevel Krishnan
Ergonomics
Dr.Sundar gives professional orientation and training for software engioneers who are prone to medical problems arising out of their sitting postures for hours together in their work. He can be contacted on his mobile phone 99400 22234 and on 24912414. His clinic is in Anand Apartments, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041. He is an expert on this subject and most of the leading software companies have sought his guidances.

Anupriya Bhattacharya

Ergonomics is the study of work environment on the performance of the individual. Regards Anupriya Bhattacharya
From India, Pune
Arooj Javaid

Dear Mentors... i have received another ppt on ergonomics. here it is for u
From Pakistan, Lahore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps protect_your_back_388.pps (456.5 KB, 111 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.