No Tags Found!

ajitmathai
dear freinds,
my name is ajit mathai. i am persuing MBA in 4th semister as HR major and marketing minor. i am being recieving calls from consultancies. i think i would prefer to work in companies were there are all functions of HR being activated. so please kindly guide me so that i can take a wise decision to pursue for my carrier.
urs faithfully ajit mathai.

From India, Bangalore
pippallaram
Hi Ajit, Can you please inform me from which University you are persuing MBA?? This would help people to guide you better. Regards Ram
From India, Hyderabad
ajitmathai
dear ravi, i am persuing MBA in VTU that is vishwaseriah technological university in belgum. so please gide me to take wise decision.
From India, Bangalore
jasleenoberoi
Hey,
I dont know much about this university, do you have campus recruitments also.If yes than start preparing.I am in Bangalore working for an mnc as hr manager ...if you wish to speak to me feel free to call on 9886626302
Thanks
Jasleen

From India, Madras
Ajmal Mirza

Hi Ajit...
Best option would always be to join a Corporate organisation in HR department for you.. But in case you get really good assignment in HRD from consultants, that would give you much higher level of exposure than a job with corporates..
But remember, HRD consultants working in the field of 'Change Management', 'Training' etc... You may not get much exposure if you join any 'Placement consultant'...
So my suggestion would be
First choice : Corporate
2nd Choice : HRD consultants
Avoid : Placement Consultants

From India, Ahmadabad
mvijay2cmba

hello friends ,
i need details regarding hr carrier, now i am pursiung mba(2year) in ksr ccollege of engineering at erode. any body help me to know about what are all scope is there for hr people .i want to know details regarding any special cource is there to expose my resume .

From India, Coimbatore
mohanjobs08
Dear Guys,
I am pursuing MBA through correspondence at Periyar University selam. Can any one help me to frame my carrier. At present i am working in a KPO as Executive web researcher. Please guide me how i frame my carrier in HR Line.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.