No Tags Found!

hr-instaserv
Hi, I would like to ask something about cleanliness in the office where many employees do not follow the policy. A couple of days ago we sent the message a message to all employees that their stuff and coffee cups were left on the CPU and table which caused damage to the system and also because of eatable stuff mosquitoes but some employees still have not followed how to handle this. Please advise.
From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Maintaining cleanliness in the workplace creates a healthier environment for employees. Leftover food, waste paper contributes towards a messy workspace. You may educate all employees about the importance of clean workplace which increases the professionalism and motivation of the employees. Pass on a Circular educating about the importance of maintaining cleanliness in the work place. If you have Pantry at office provide tea/coffee at Pantry instead of distributing the same at work place.

From India, Madras
hr-instaserv
Hi, Thank you!! Can we impose a fine?
From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

I won't suggest fine system. Please try for remedial action first. Keep fine as least option. By the by why can't you advise House Keeping staff to clear the Tea/coffee cups after the tea break immediately ?

From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

HI,
Dear management team,

I would like to bring to your attention the ongoing issue of cleanliness in the office, particularly with regards to employees not following the established policies. Despite our recent communication to all staff regarding the proper handling of personal items and coffee cups, there are still individuals who have not adhered to these guidelines.

This lack of adherence has resulted in damage to the computer systems and has also attracted pests such as mosquitoes due to the presence of edible items left out. This not only poses a health and safety risk, but also impacts the overall productivity and functionality of the office environment.

I would appreciate your guidance and advice on how to address this ongoing issue and ensure that all employees are fully compliant with the cleanliness policies in place.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.