joveneha

Hi Everybody,
Came across some issues related to general cleanliness and inculcation of wash-room etiquettes amongst the employees posted by members on Cite HR. Unhealthy employees result not only in loss of overall organizational productivity but it also becomes imperative to address this issue and promote cleanliness especially in the turbulent times of swine flu and other fatal diseases. Herewith, I am attaching a ppt. on catchy posters that can serve the purpose. Hope many will find it useful.
I have uploaded both pdf and ppt formats of the presentation, as desired by fellow members. Thanks for ur positive feed-back everybody !

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Cleanliness.pdf (199.4 KB, 3319 views)
File Type: ppt Cleanliness.ppt (225.5 KB, 2318 views)

Mammu007

Dear Ms. Neha,
The presentation in PDF format is too small to get a visual attraction. We have to struggle to read the message and pics are blurred due to its size.
Please re-post it in PPT format for a better result.
Note: If you are going to repost it in PPT form, please visit: Our Health and add some notes from there.
Regards,
Mammu:icon10:

From Djibouti
Bgeorgehudco
Ms Neha Good Morning THe pictures are blurred. Instead of PDF format pl. use PPT and post it again. Regards
From India, Bhilai
joveneha

Hi Everybody,
Thanks for the feed-back. PFA the ppt version of the presentation as well.
Dear Mammu Sir, as for now I have attached the ppt as it is, I'll sure go through the health link suggested by you and repost it with the updation to make it more useful.
Dear Tarun,
You can find the afore-said ppt in ur mail-box, as desired.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.