No Tags Found!

maria-mathew
My PF Pension claim has been rejected for the following reasons.
They have declined the claim, due to the following requirements.
1) NON EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE NOT FOUND ENCLOSED. PLS RESUBMIT ALONG WITH CERT.PLS ATTACH CLEAR CHQ PDF (I am not able to remove the earlier cheque PDF, as it had not come right, how do I attach a new one?)
2) MEMBER NAME NOT PRINTED ON CANCELLED CHEQUE
3) In 10 D date of birth certificate of dependent not enclosed (I don't have a birth certificate of my Spouse, what else can I attach, will an Aadhar card do?)

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

If you are aged 58 then what is the need of non employment certificate, I don't understand. The rest are clear. You can upload a new PDF of cheque clearly showing the details like account number, IFSC and your name printed on the cheque. Please ensure that the name is same as per your PF records. In the absence of birth certificate of your spouse, you can attach his/ her adhar bearing date of birth.

Regarding non employment certificate you may have to contact the EPFO because I have not come across with such a scenario earlier. It may happen when you are claiming the pension before you reach the age of 58 or when you have long gap after the last service. If so, you can give a declaration by yourself that you have not been employed since the exit from the last employment.

From India, Kannur
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

Hi , Are you applied through offline or online ? Let me know please
From India, Madurai
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

@MADHU T K sir,

In one case in our company, we applied 10D for dependent pension, during that time the EPFO organization seek the NON EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE, because of he/she may worked another organization after left the previous company and before attaining the 58 age, if she / he worked another organization for 10 years and having separate scheme certificate then she / he can apply for pension.
So due to avoid the double pension they are seeking the NON EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE

Example : 30 years old employee - 10 years service in a company = 40 age
After attained 40 age - 10 years service in another company = 50 age

So she have two 10 years service, she may got the scheme certificate while EPFO process are in offline.
that's why they want to confirm, and seek the NON EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE.
If she have the two scheme certificate then they will merge the service and issue the revised pension, thanks.

Regards
Pon Murugapandian P

From India, Madurai
shweta-d-and-39-sa
Kindly confirm how you have applied - whether you have applied online in the Employee Portal or submitted hard copies of Form 10-D through the employer.

Attach aadhar card having full date of birth as the proof of date of birth for your Spouse.

If your cheque is not having the name, then attach the copy of the first page of your passbook where your account number and name is mentioned.

A letter from you stating that you have not worked in any other establishment after leaving this organisation is a must to attach. All the above should be attested by our employer with stamp and signature.

From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Mathew, Please find attached herewith Draft " Non Employment Certificate for EPS" for your information & use.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Non Employment Certificate for EPS.pdf (189.6 KB, 24 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.