No Tags Found!

anand-surya1
Hello all. My self Anand surya B . I have claimed EPF money withdrawal form type 19 . it's rejected and stated in remarks "1)MEMBER TRANSFER IN NT APPR 2) MEMBER NAME NT PRINTED ON CANCELLED CHEQUE. but previously i have claimed form-31 and amount has settled. i can't realize what i did wrong. please let me know and suggest what i have to do. Thanking you.
From India, Chennai
stephen e

hi,
1.May be your previous service not transferred to your current account.
2.Need to upload the passbook front page showing your details/Cheque leaf with your name printed.
It will solve your problem in future
Regards,
E.Stephen

Mihir M Muduli

Don't think that you are wrong . Sometimes PF Field officer reject the form without any specific Reason , even after proper Name printed on Cheque Leaf & Complete KYC.
You Can do following Things.
1.Keep trying .
2.Register your Grievance at https://epfigms.gov.in/
3. Or you can tweet Grievance to @socialepfo
Regards
Mihir M Muduli

From India, undefined
bijay_majumdar

1.Ensure that your reason of withdrawal is valud. 2.Ensure you upload front page of your pass book. 3.Ensure your transfer of clims is done correctly. 4)Also ensure Your KYC is done.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.