No Tags Found!

bhanu-sadala
Hi, I joined company A on 29th March 2022 and I wasn't able to report for a single day due to my medical issues... which led to my absconding. And on 18th May 2022, I joined company B. To clear my absconding I have paid out the dues which I need to clear for company A for proper relieving, but company A marked my exit as 6th June 2022 and created a PF account and made one-month contribution to it. which is overlapping 20 days with company B. Now company B found out that and reported me for dual employment. I have shown them all the proof that I haven't received any salary from them. But company B wants me to get the exit date changed from company A. So that they'll clear my records. Please suggest to me how should I get my exit date changed from company A. I don't think the previous employer will approve to change. Is there any way to get it changed from the EPFO side.
From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

Changing the date of exit is a cumbersome process and would require the help and cooperation of your previous employer. It is easier said than done.
Getting the DOE is a standard response from the current employer. Probably, you may have to try with the HR Head of the present firm, with documentary evidence to convince him/her that indeed there was no overlap.

From India, Mumbai
bhanu-sadala
I have showed them all the documents like bank statements yo prove I have not received any from them and they have asked me to get proper relieving by paying the dues. I have also did that. But now they want me to get exit date changed from previous organization. They are not even giving time to me. What should I do? Can anyone please tell me how should I convince HR.
From India, Bengaluru
pvenu1953@gmail.com

The facts posted suggest the overlapping to be technical. There has been no dual employment nor have you done or attempted to do anything illegal or improper.
It is high time that the employers (as well the HR professionals) have adopted a purposive view such situations.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.