No Tags Found!

YaduKrishnan
On October 7th, I reached out to the HR department of a company inquiring about the possibility of upcoming virtual recruitment for freshers. Two days later, I received a response from the HR department, which stated, "Regarding the same, we will be posting on our website." I'm a bit confused about the HR's reply. It's unclear whether they meant they are planning to do an upcoming recruitment drive and will be posting it or simply if there is one, they will announce it on their website. What are your thoughts on this? I attempted to seek further clarification, but the HR department hasn't seen my follow-up message yet.
From India, Palakkad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Just keep a regular watch on their website for further updates.
From India, Madras
aussiejohn

If you are not clear about something - anything in fact - just go back to whoever and ASK THEM for clarification. The person who gave you the information is the only person who can answer your question - NOT US. We do not work for your HR, so we do not know what their plans are. You must clarify this with them.
From Australia, Melbourne
raghunath_bv

Dear Yadu Krishnan,

It seems like the HR department's response is a bit ambiguous. They mentioned that they will be posting something on their website, but it's not entirely clear whether they are referring to an upcoming recruitment drive or just announcing any recruitment activities on their website.

Since you've already attempted to seek further clarification and haven't received a response yet, the best course of action might be to wait for their reply. If you don't hear back within a reasonable amount of time, you could consider following up again in a polite and professional manner, asking for more details about the recruitment process for freshers.

In the meantime, you could also keep an eye on the company's website for any updates or announcements related to recruitment. Additionally, if the company has any social media channels or newsletters, it might be a good idea to follow them to stay informed about any upcoming opportunities.

Ultimately, it's important to be patient and proactive in your job search, and sometimes that involves waiting for responses from potential employers.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.