No Tags Found!

romey-zach
I work in a small-mid sized company. Last week, our company hosted a Project Manager's meeting. While we typically conduct mass recruitments based on specific requirements, there is currently no information from the HR department about a virtual hiring drive. Does a Project Manager meeting hint at the potential for a recruitment drive?
From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, It is a routine process in all Companies to conduct Project Mangers meet to discuss about completed project issues, error log reports, various challenges faced, about new Project POA to execute the same, team wise manpower requirements etc. So Project Manager's meet cannot be directly correlated with recruitment drive in the near future but all the same probabilities cannot be ruled out. As you work for same Company why not you can check with your HR directly rather posting the question in this forum ? Your HR should be able to provide you the direct correct answer !
From India, Madras
romey-zach
One HR told me there is no vitual recruitment as of now . Another HR told me regarding the same we will be posting in our website .
From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In that case you can check with HR who handles Recruitment. Even in HR department down the line Executives will not be having clear information. Normally such drives will be conducted after getting approval from the top Management which will be routed through Head of HR.
From India, Madras
romey-zach
The one who told me that "regarding the same we will be posting in our website " is the head of recruitment .But I don't know if she meant that there will be a potential recruitment or just told me to check company website regularly .
From India, Kochi
Agarwal BD

Whether mass hiring will take place in your organization or not, only the HR from your company will be able to say. We cannot be of much help.
By the way, why are you so keen on getting to know this? Are you facing a manpower issue in your current project or are you trying to find a placement for a friend/ acquaintance?

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.