No Tags Found!

subha-vaishnava
Hi all, Hope you're doing well!
I need mail format as an HR writing an email to Finance team to release the stipend to Interns. Please help me with this. Thanks & Regards

From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Subha,

The format of the email that you are asking is a routine one. Therefore, I recommend you prepare the draft on your own and upload it here. Some senior like me will correct it if required.

The draft of the email apart, your post merits raising of certain questions. The first one is on using the term "stipend". The stipend is paid to the apprentices who are employed under the provisions of Employment Act. All others employed, even though temporarily, can be paid "allowance". For convenience, you can name it as "Internship Allowance" as well.

The second one is the need for writing the email. If the appointment of the interns has been approved by the competent authority then in most of the companies their payment is made along with all other employees. When the "Monthly Internship Allowance Sheet" is prepared along with the monthly salary roll, a separate email can be avoided.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.