Trishika
A candidate was taken as intern for 6 months after which job offer was given , now after 3 years the candidate has quit and asking for experience letter from the date of internship , the management is totally ok to give the letter wont it differ from the actual documentation . we have given letter of internship closing the 6 months duration .how should i do the documentation as management is asking me do it inspite of me feeling its wrong as there is a difference between intern & employment, joining date on payslip also i have to change if i have to give as per candidate request . please help with suggestion.

Dates :
internship period - 2.1.2020 - 31.06.2020
employment date- 01.07.2020-31.08.2023
candidate asking exp letter 2.1.2020-31.08.2023

From India, Bengaluru
priyaslakshmi1905@gmail.com

Dear Trishika,

As you have given another offer letter mentioning the date, deviating from that date would not be legal.

There is a difference between an internship and regular employment, and it's important to maintain that distinction in the documentation. Internships are typically considered a learning experience, while employment signifies ongoing job responsibilities.

The experience letter should be as same as the date of the appointment letter.

From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

In the same letter you can show the bifurcation

This is to certify that Mr/Ms.______ was employed with us from 01.07.2020 to 31.08.2023........

Prior to this period Mr./Ms._____had successfully completed the Internship period with us from 2.1.2020 to 31.06.2020.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.