No Tags Found!

piyush-kataria
Hi,

I’m planning to start my Recruitment Consultancy. But I don’t have any idea of getting clients. Do I have to hire a Business Development Executive to tap the clients?
If yes, How to search for a Business Developement Executive?
And if you know somebody who can help me get the clients, I’m ready to pay also for each single client.

Pls help me out.

Regards,
Piyush Kataria

From India, Ghaziabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Please refer the below link:

https://www.citehr.com/70000-procedu...cy-i-want.html

From India, Madras
aussiejohn

What is in your business plan regarding this matter? Have you even written a business plan that explains in complete detail how the business is going to run.

Methinks you have just had and idea and not even thought about how it will work. Have you even done a SWOT analysis of your skills and experience, and just what competition you face out there in the market place.

Over the years I have been a member of CiteHR, it seems every man and his dog have wanted to set up a recruitment consultancy. Most I suspect have failed. We get so many posts here about how to find clients etc, and what to do because the business is failing.

Have you worked in a recruitment consultancy before? My advice is to find a job in one first and learn about how such a business operates. Then risk your capital to start your own.

A quick google shows me there is a lot of competition in Ghaziabad. What are you going to offer that is different and profitable??
https://www.google.com/search?q=recr...t=gws-wiz-serp

FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL.

From Australia, Melbourne
mohor-banerjee
Dear Piyush,

As Mr. John has suggested in his post, please prepare your business plan first.

What will be your niche, your USP, which type of clients or industry are you targetting? Will it be only for Ghaziabad or specify the geographic span? What are the scope of your services ? Is it only supply of resumes, in that case why would client come to you when there are so many job portals? How will you source candidates? Once you are thorough with your plan, commercials etc. prepare an intro or a brochure and you have to start marketing, sending direct mails, online is the best option.

First things first, when you are thorough with your plan you will know which clients to target and how to tap them. There are competitions everywhere, do not get daunted by them.

Wish you all the best for your endeavour!

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.