No Tags Found!

sekhar1
Sir I am Sekhar, Chief Associate in SBI... I was arrested and suspended on March 19th, 2022 for reasons unknown... I have done nothing wrong... to save other staff/officers management has suspended me... now that I have obtained bail on 10th August 2022.... now as on date i.e.12th Nov 2022... I am receiving only 1/3rd of my pay as a Subsistence allowance....circular says/letter given to me says 1/2 salary will be paid as a Subsistence allowance... now it is 8 months over... still a 1/3rd subsistence allowance ONLY...Please advise me...
From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

This is a grave injustice and is affecting your right to defend yourself. This is a grave prejudice and as per settled law, is affecting the Principles of Natural Justice. Have you been arrested on a complaint by your office and is SBI a party to the Criminal Case.
If not done already, you need to inform your office that you are on bail and attach a Certified Copy of bail order from the Court. If the authorities are unmindful of it, you may file a writ petition challenging the denial of due subsistence allowance and the disciplinary action itself.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.