No Tags Found!

srawat1
Dear Members, I am into sales profile and have recently resigned from my organisation and awaiting for my full and final settlement which is taking time and My employer is forfeiting my 6 months late exemptions in full and final settlement. Since I was in sales I used to work extra and also used to travel day and night to different states and to compensate that my employer used to exempt me from late comings but now after resigning my employer is deducting previous 6 months late coming exemptions in full and final settlement. Is it legal to do so? Is there anything I can challenge my employer on this matter ? Pls guide.
From India, New Delhi
KK!HR

This is revenge tactics, you need to protest. The organisation may be peeved at losing you, so HR must have thought out this as a means to get back at you.
You can respond by saying that the delay in F&F is also onerous and would carry interest. Similarly, what happens to the extra hours of work, that should also be compensated. If you can sum up all extra hours, which would obviously be more than the late hours added together, you should also make a counterclaim. So make a formal representation and set the cat among the pigeon.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.