tvsunilongc
Respected Sir,
Good Afternoon . After a long time I am communicating with you.
Sir Sorry for bothering you again but I could not stop myself from writing to you since my inner impulse intuition , feeling, pressure urge forced me to write to you for asking your opinion.
Sir if you remember in the past I had communicated with you requesting for your opinion and comments regarding my case related to ONGC 577 term base employees case in which I was one of the involved person.
Recently we 577 term base ongc employees had filed a case at supreme court related to our seniority case and we got the judgement as below .The copy of the judgement is attached for your reference pl .
The last para of the supreme court judgement read as below .
I personally Request you to please tell me your opinion and comments on the below judgement passed by the honourable supreme court . Your understanding from the below wording pronounced by the honourable supreme court mentioned in the last para of the judgement in the attached judgement.
“On the facts of this case, therefore, we are of the view that the Corporation must treat the concerned workmen which includes 111 out of these 577 employees who have been regularized earlier, to be in regular employment on and from the date on which the industrial dispute was referred i.e. 21.12.2004 and accordingly grant all actual benefits from the said date till 01.04.2013”.
Regards
T V Sunil
Baroda
Gujarat
Mobile No 9904304243 / 8141365287

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf mainjudgement.pdf (70.8 KB, 14 views)

Anonymous
A <a href="https://www.sexdolltech.com/product-category/shop-by-categories/sex-doll-price/lower-500/">sex doll cheap</a> not only provides physical companionship, but also serves as a human companion who, while not capable of emotional response, empathy, or the ability to understand, can act to cater to your sexual desires in a way that can actually strengthen your intimacy.
From United States, Seattle
angela-esper
A sex doll cheap not only provides physical companionship, but also serves as a human companion who, while not capable of emotional response, empathy, or the ability to understand, can act to cater to your sexual desires in a way that can actually strengthen your intimacy.
From United States, Seattle
Anonymous
Experiment with strategies, challenge yourself to improve, and relish the nostalgia of Term Base Employees. retro bowl college
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.