No Tags Found!

sandeep2079

Dear All, Kindly differentiate between Sec. 25FFF and 25FFA. Kindly avoid using the language as mentioned in the act itself for better understanding of all. As generally I have observed most of the group members just post here same as in the act. Very few use there own language .
From India, Delhi
shobhit-kumar-mittal

Mr. Sandeep, Have you raised this query only to test the knowledge of others or have you any specific query ?
From India, Faridabad
umakanthan53

Let's take it academically Mr.Shobhit Kumar.
Dear Sandeep,
Post-independence laws of India were drafted by Indian Legislative Draftsmen in simple and unambiguous language only. Therefore, quite often, it is difficult to substitute with simpler words while interpreting a legal provision. Moreover, I think that most of the contributing members straight away type their responses like me without focusing much on the language style which may look like verbatim repetition to you.
Coming to your query, if you read the sections 25-A and 25-K and 25-O carefully and in their entirety, you will understand that sec.25-FFA deals with the notice of closure and compensation in respect undertakings which employ 50 and above but below hundred workmen whereas sec.25-FFF deals with the notice and compensation in respect of an undertaking other than those covered by sections 25-A, 25-FFA and 25-K.
In other words, closure compensation should be - (1) as per sec.25-FFF in respect of undertakings employing less than 50 workmen (2) as per sec.25-FFA in respect of undertaking employing 50 and above but less than 100 workmen and (3) as per sec. 25-O(8) in respect of undertakings which employ 100 and more no. of workmen.

From India, Salem
sandeep2079

Thank you Umakanthan sir for clearing my doubts.
From India, Delhi
R.RAJASEKAR

Our Senior Umakanthan Sir is a real guide to many in this forum. Always delivers valuable comments. Nice explanation. R.Rajasekar, Chennai.

lewishamilton0998
retro bowl i like your opnion
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.