Yukti

Hello All We are looking for a US/UK Voice & Accent Trainer. If you are intersted please write us at mailto:yukti_gulati@yahoo.com or contact at 9810264077. regards Yukti
From India, New Delhi
Chetana Sridhar
Hi Yukti, I am a voice and accent trainer based out of Bangalore. However, I am open to travelling. I have attached my resume for further ionformation about me. Regards, Chetana.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc chetana_sridhar_s_cv_956.doc (35.5 KB, 139 views)

voice.accent.training
Hi
India is going global. Now you can learn multiple accents such as Neutral, Global, British, American, Canadian and/or Australian Accent in your city/town.

You don't need any specific qualification for this program. What you need is the zest to self-upgrade and command over English.

Benefits of this program are immense:

1. Social Recognition
2. Job/Growth Opportunities
3. Client Satisfaction
4. Communication Enhancement
5. Fluency in English Language
6. Help in scoring better in IELTS/TOEFL
7. Reduction of Mother/Regional Tongue Influence
8. An edge over others

The program is primarily meant for professionals who believe in self-upgradation but can not spare weeks on this.
I will be glad to help you learn and grow. I just need your true interest and rest is taken care of by me.
Except Corporate Programs, I also hold individual sessions. I supply my services out of Delhi as well.
Contact me:
Bhuwan, New Delhi
Phone: 9899616608
Email:

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.