No Tags Found!

Anonymous
We are looking for Voice/ accent trainer who can take up individual training session for two students for
American/British Accent, language enhancement.
Please post your profile and experience regarding the same along with fees.
Thanks...

From India, Mumbai
Jessiejpr

Hi, I am looking for the same training to be conducted for our sales team in UAE, if there are someone who could help us, please contact me. Regards, Jessie J
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
bobmathews

Jessie,
Can you let me know when you reqiure this training to be conducted?
I am an experienced Communication and Soft Skills Trainer, now based in Pune.

I have specialized in delivering the following Programs:

Spoken English
Essentials of Effective Communication
Accent Neutralization (V & A)
Personality Development
Motivation
Team Management
Customer Delight
Grooming and Etiquette
Professional Etiquette
Presentation Skills

I started off as a Language, Voice and Accent and Customer Service Trainer and then ventured into handling other Self Improvement modules. Besides I have spent around two years as Dy. Mgr. - Quality and Training with Cybernet Slash Support, Chennai a leading provider of outsourced technology support and infrastructure management.

Regards
Bob

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Hello Bob,
This is for Pune based.
We are looking for Voice/ accent trainer who can take up individual training session for two students for
American/British Accent, language enhancement.

Please post your profile and experience regarding the same along with fees.
Thanks...

From India, Mumbai
bobmathews

Hi Manali,

I am an experienced Communication and Soft Skills Trainer, now based in Pune.

I have specialized in delivering the following Programs:

Spoken English
Essentials of Effective Communication
Accent Neutralization (V & A)
Personality Development
Leadership Skills
Motivation
Team Management
Customer Delight
Grooming and Etiquette
Professional Etiquette
Presentation Skills

I started off as a Language, Voice and Accent and Customer Service Trainer and then ventured into handling other Self Improvement modules. Besides, I have spent around two years as Dy. Mgr. - Quality and Training with Cybernet Slash Support, Chennai a leading provider of outsourced technology support and infrastructure management.

I have recently delivered a 40 hour module on English Language Enhancement to the students of IFMR, a leading B School in Chennai, an 8 hour module on the Essentials of Effective Communication for the staff of IL & FS, Hyderabad.and an 8 hour Workshop on Professional Etiquette and Presentation Skills for a group of participants from rapidEffect (P) Ltd.,aSoftware Developing firm in Pimpri,Pune.

Appreciate if you can give me your email address so that I can forward to you details of my commercials.

Regards
Bob

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CURRICULUM_VITAE[1].Bob.doc (48.3 KB, 233 views)

mandeepchauhan
Hi Bob,
I'm sorry to drag you out of the course. I need your help acctually. I recently got promoted to Voice and Accent trainer. However, do not googd stuuf to discuss with my trainees. Hope you can understand my delimma. Hav you ever faced this kind of situation.

From India, Delhi
voice.accent.training
Hi
India is going global. Now you can learn multiple accents such as Neutral, Global, British, American, Canadian and/or Australian Accent in your city/town.

You don't need any specific qualification for this program. What you need is the zest to self-upgrade and command over English.

Benefits of this program are immense:

1. Social Recognition
2. Job/Growth Opportunities
3. Client Satisfaction
4. Communication Enhancement
5. Fluency in English Language
6. Help in scoring better in IELTS/TOEFL
7. Reduction of Mother/Regional Tongue Influence
8. An edge over others

The program is primarily meant for professionals who believe in self-upgradation but can not spare weeks on this.
I will be glad to help you learn and grow. I just need your true interest and rest is taken care of by me.
Except Corporate Programs, I also hold individual sessions. I supply my services out of Delhi as well.
Contact me:
Bhuwan, New Delhi
Phone: 09899616608
Email:

From India, Delhi
blessedheights

Where do you need the trainer -- geographically ?
I reckon it would not work out for you to
have a trainer travel ?
I have around 20 years of experience including around 13 in T&D.
I speak both R.P. [UK] and midwestern U.S. accents perfectly,
and have trained people on both
before discontnuing BPO training !
I am based in Kolkata now after almost 7 years in Delhi and Pune.
Feel free to call
My name is DEBANIK.
Warm Regards

From India, New Delhi
Avani Bhatnagar

Hi, I’m a trainer with 5 years of exp. I have sent my resume. Kindly communicate the update on the position. My fees would be as per request. Regards, Avani Bhatnagar.
From India, Delhi
bhanu11
please send me ur resume or contact num.. as we are lookin for trainers in bangalore and around karnataka....
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.