No Tags Found!

supriya-maurya
Dear sir/Madam, Please guide me as i am working in one of Reputed Company as a HR Executive on Offroll at the time of interview Sr. Hr Executive had told me after 6 months they will take me on payroll & will give experience letter but now he has left the company. It has been already 8 month but they did not take me on payroll.
Kindly suggest me what should i do.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
On the positive side you have gained experience in an reputed firm. Knowledge gained is gained irrespective of your employment status. Now that you senior left, escalate this to your immediate Superior or HOD. Once you moved to regular role please ensure that your off role experience is mingled with Regular role in terms of while getting a experience certificate from them upon separation in future.

From India, Madras
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Dear Friend,
Immediately approach your Senior colleague who has replaced the Sr.HR and get the regularization done.
Persistence in the pursuits will show you the result, and more over have you been given any offer letter during your off roll employment with a stipulated condition to take on rolls post your probation/training?
If yes go with the terms mentioned in it or else get it through frequent representation through your senior as suggested earlier.

From India, Hyderabad
supriya-maurya
Thank you all for your suggestions. Regards Supriya Maurya
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.