snehal-apte
What are the different designations in an IT company and how are the levels or grades formed to categorize them depending on the number of years of experience ??
From India
loginmiraclelogistics

Are you from the IT industry or a student seeking some info on the subject. Tell us about your Co's status & size, activities, no.of employees-present & proposed. Are you an MNC promoted by a foreign firm in India?
From India, Bangalore
snehal-apte
I am intern working in an IT industry seeking to categorize the jobs in my company of internship. there are over 100 employees.
From India
loginmiraclelogistics

I think you are in MBA-HR and the compulsory internship is the present assignment.
Still you haven't provided what business activities this Co is involved. In the absence these info. proper structure cannot be drawn out. However, info contained in this link will guide you thru'.
https://orgweaver.com/create-powerpoint-org-chart/
Text extracted from this is attached for your ready ref. Suggest that power point slides can be prepared by you using the present structure in your Co and developing on it for future requirement. Any queries on further requirement may be continued here.
All the best.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx ORGANISATION CHART.IT Sector.docx (2.20 MB, 410 views)

snehal-apte
I am aware on how to make this chart is made on a power-point. The information i require is , How are the grades of these employees formed ?? As in what basis and how do u categorize employees as Level 1 or Level 2 and so on. If i have a quality manager in my company on what basis do i decide if he falls under which grade or level in the company ??
The activities of the company are the same as any other IT company.

From India
loginmiraclelogistics

I hope some details as described in the attachment is useful to you.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx ORGANISATION CHART-IT Sector.docx (67.0 KB, 413 views)

sharmila yadav

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH A GUD ORGANISATION CHART FOR IT us RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT COMAPNY ITS A NEW COMPANY THANKS Sharmila Yadav
From India, Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Ms.Sharmila,
Your indication is very general, can you specify broadly what type of firm is yours, appx. investment being thought of, turnover targeted, staff strength, type of service/product to be provided, clientele to be served etc. which will give us an idea to propose/suggest a meaningful chart.

From India, Bangalore
mgps-school-vidyadhar-nagar-jaipur

Dear Kumar
I already have some gud org. chart for my company but the mgt want a change in it .
We are IT US Recuritment company deals in US RECRUITMENT total staff is 36 mostly are recruiters.
We have one employess as CA who handle finance as F.M and two executive under him
One employess as a Operation head to lead the team of recruiter and few team teads under him rest all are recruiters
and one me as a HR HEAD
Rest is mgt .
Plz suggest

From India
loginmiraclelogistics

I presume yours is in SW business, a limited Co. or Is’t a partnership firm otherwise. I would suggest on this presumption.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.