No Tags Found!

Namashivayam g
I have joined in one organization at july -18 month,unfortunately i have left the company within 1 week with proper inform to Reporting manager. The job which left i didn't mentioned in my resume. But they create EPF account and update DOJ FPF in employee UAN portal. However DOE EPF not yet update. Now i got one from another organization. Here my question is , IS IT CREATE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY FUTURE EMPLOYER? AND HOW TO I UPDATE/DELETE THAT INFORMATION FROM UAN PORTAL.
From India, Chennai
Rakesh02

Dear Namashivayam,
There are few points which is not clear with the details that you have provided i.e employer has deposited your contribution for five day or not. Thereafter, They have put your date of exit or not.
Because, if they have not done as than you may face problem at the time of fund transfer to your current PF account.

From India, undefined
placement-success
Firstly for only 5 days what PF should be they will give?
and if they have mention your date of joining than they have to put left date also because if this will not done them than in future you will not able to withdraw your fund from your PF account.
Job will change but our PF account will remain the same life time because PF number will connected to your aadhar number. and one aadhar number can hold only one PF and UAN number.

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.