Anonymous
Hi, Kindly help me on getting the information about below mentioned points which am trying to make in simple way.
1. What can be vision & Mission of compliance Team in company
2. What are the main objectives of compliance team
3.what are the actionable points of compliance team.
Please help me by your inputs.
Thanks
Arun Kumar M

From India, Bangalore
Prashant B Ingawale

1. What can be vision - Best Team Member of the Team&
Mission of compliance Team in company - Complete adherence to all relevant statutes.
2. What are the main objectives of compliance team - It will depend upon roles & responsibilities, Job description.
3.what are the actionable points of compliance team. It will depend upon roles & responsibilities, Job description.

From India, Pune
Arun kumar.M
Dear Prashanth,
Thanks for your input,
Generally in compliance team what would be the goal oriented tasks and implementations can be possible to include in the objectives.
for example: in a company complete statutory compliance will be taken care by the compliance team, In that case what are their major objective and their vision & mission can be decided themselves.
if you input these points it will be most appreciated you . and this will be help me out to understand better.
Thanks
Arun Kumar M

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.