No Tags Found!

Sujatharao1970
Dear All, Request you to kindly help me with the calculation of Dearness Allowance in Karnataka. Also, let me know what is the minimum amount for Dearness Allowance. Thanks and regards, Sujatha Rao
From India, Bangalore
rocky12

hi calculate basic 50% har 40% con 10% Rg Dinesh 9087206777
From India, Tiruchi
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Dear Sujatha Rao,
There are two concepts in this.
Dear Allowance shall be as per the fixation by Minimum Wages Act,which shall be released through Gazettes frequently.
Or else you can discuss with the Management and fix a component, which can be 40% on the gross.
The figure quoted suggested here is only exemplary and not standard one.
Intention while fixing a DA component in the salary should be always to meet inflation.

From India, Hyderabad
nanu1953

Dear Sujatha,
For Dearness Allowance( DA) Calculation needs to understand first the basics . For which category of employees you are interested to know the DA Calculation, you have not mentioned. However, for your understanding I would like to inform that DA is calculated by several methods. I have come across with several DA scheme through out my carrier All India Basis. It may be %basis or per point neutralization of Consumer Price Index (CPI) against one specific base year. It may be monthly, quarterly, six monthly or yearly review. Base years are different for different organization. CPI & DA review depends on availability of CPI data.
For further detail clarification you may contact me if you like so.
Thanks & Regds.,
S K Bandyopadhyay(West Bengal)
USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi
Dhana.S

Dear Sujatha,
Based on our company, Basic,DA & other allowances calculated on two types.
if any employee can get salary >2,77,000 calculated for Basic-55% of gross & DA-5% of Gross salary. Other employees ie.,below 2,77,000 calculated for BASIC-45% of Gross & DA -5% of gross.

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.