No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear all, Kindly confirm if we taken a contractor CLRA licence in factory.We have to maintain the register under CLARA act or as per Factory act.
From India, Mumbai
harpreetwalia

Hi Raj,
Yes it is mandatory to maintain the following registers as per contrctor labour regulation and aboliation act. Also ensure that you register your company under the act with labour department and get a registration copy in form 11. Also issue form 5 to contractor so that he can obtain licence from the department for initiation of work which need to be renewed every year.
Form XXIII: Register of Overtime
Form XXII- Register of Advances
Form XXI- Form XXI
Form XX- Register of deductions for Damage or Loss
Form XVIII- Form of Register of Wages-cum-Muster roll
Form XVII- Register of wages
Form XVI- Muster Roll
Form XIII-Register of Workmen Employed by Contractor
Form XII-Register of Contractors

From India, New Delhi
raj_kat372006

Thanks for update but my question I have to maintain factory act register when i taken contractor licence.
From India, Mumbai
harpreetwalia

All the registers required as per factories act required to be maintained unless you do not have computerized records system supported by communication rendered to factories and labour department
From India, New Delhi
raj_kat372006

Dear Harpreet,I think u don't understand my point.I want to know that if I am a contractor in a factory.and I take CLRA licence.Then I need to maintain the CLRA register or Factory act register.
From India, Mumbai
harpreetwalia

You need to maintain then as per contract labour regulation and abolition act. The person in charge in factory have to maintain the factories register as it is their duty, not yours.
From India, New Delhi
raj_kat372006

Hi ,
As per the law the factory act is superior act against CLRA,S&E.So,Contractor also maintained the register under Factory Act if work carried on factory .In Factory Act Section 119 clear written for time being CLRA act is applicable otherwise Factory register made by contractor.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.