No Tags Found!

shivpartap.1986@gmail.com
Dear All
hi here is a case A company Electrical work in under construction company . Principle Employer are responsible for PF & ESIC liability .
under construction PF & ESIC liability for Principle Employer .

From India, New Delhi
1 My company is register only in ESIC .
2. i have not PF registration .
3.i have done work in a under construction company .
4.but now The Principle Company production is going on so that they were demand PF and ESIC Challan from the start of work.

From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Your question is incomplete as you have not provided the clear information we need. How many people work with you ? Was pf a part of the contract terms ?
From India, Mumbai
sir actual my company is electrical panel establishment and electrical service provider .
case is my company worked in a under construction company . now establishment of panel work has been complete .
and my client company has hold the payment due PF and ESIC required by the client .
i have only esic challan my company not register in EPF .
so my first question is
1 .before starting the production any company responsible for PF and esic.
please guide to me

From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Pf is applicable for all contract employees if it is applicable to the principal employer irrespective of whether it is applicable to the contractor as such.
The principal employer would have stated this as a requirement in the PO. If not, they should have informed and checked knowing that most contractors don't know. In fact, most companies we work with, check this before releasing the PO.
In law, you are responsible. The fact that they didn't inform you makes little difference.
So unfortunately you are in a bind, unless you had clearly stated to the main company that your prices are without including pf

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.