No Tags Found!

N.Mohan

Sir,
One of our employee has forgotten her EPF member portal pass word. Also she has lost her mobile number registered in EPF portal and even do not remember the cell number. Due to this she is not able to open PF portal. Kindly suggest to solve her problem.

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Dear Sir Better let her take the duplicate SIM with the same number. So it will help her to change her password.
From India, Bangalore
N.Mohan

Dear Jeeva, The problem is she doesn’t remember her cell number and we do not have her number.
From India, Bangalore
Pan Singh

Dear Mr. Mohan,
On basis of contents provided by u, I guess this is not the real story. It seems u r trying to reach PF detail of someone else.
If the lady belongs to your company, someone must have her mobile No., she must share the No. to her other know persons/relatives/friends. They must "SAVE" the No.
I m not engaged in hard core activity of EPF, but if you, being HR person for the lady, approach to EPF Off. and request for the duplicate pwd, you can definitely help her.
If it is not possible, her No. can be dragged from any above method. Even if she produce her ID, address Proof etc she can ask the NO. from service provider (Airtel, Voda, Idea etccc... Accordingly you can apply for duplicate No.
Hope you would not mind my views and take action as suggested by Mr. Jeeva.

From India, Delhi
N.Mohan

Dear Mr.T.Prathap,
As suggested by you, I will keep in touch with the UAN Helpdesk. If it is required will definitely contact you. This kind of problems are plenty in the establishments located in industrially developing areas. Thanks for your useful suggestion.

From India, Bangalore
N.Mohan

Dear All, I am finding difficulty in taking back of PF documents from E tool . Request for guidance to complete the process of taking it.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.