No Tags Found!

Sagar_Shetty

Hi Seniors,
I have registered for EPF member portal for online EPF passbook.
The downloaded EPF passbook shows data until 1st Jan 2014 and not updated after that and still Passbook shows old data.
Is there any way to give fresh passbook request in EPF member portal?
Please provide your feedback to get latest updated EPF passbook from EPF member portal.
Regards,
Sagar Shetty

From India, Bangalore
GITA JAOO
Dear Sagar Shetty, Pls visit the site epfindia.gov.in. Go to Member Portal. Enter your UAN No to activate the UAN and you can download your updated Passbook and your UAN Card. Thanks Gita Jajoo
From India, Kanpur
vickyrajonly
dear
i have everything done in epfo portal uan id submitted 1month and activate but when i download passbook but only give message "Latest passbook will be available only after 48 hours for New UAN login activated members." and "Passbook not available as pertain to exempted establishment (i.e. Trust)"
plz help for this.

From India, Delhi
mail8013

Hello Vicky,
48 hours is the general time for which you would have to wait to get the passbook for downloading form the website (if you are have just activated your UAN). For exempted establishment there would be no PF details with the PF Offices and you should ask for the statement from your respective Trust / the society that manages the Trust as it is the case in some of the organization.
Good Luck, A.B.

From India, Mumbai
sumitk.saxena

Dear Sagar, Greetings for the day, You will have to login the same once in a week / month you will see that your updated e passbook . Thanks & Regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
radg25@yahoo.com

Hi GITA JAOO , I have checked My UAN Status also situation is still same. Is there any other way to find the updated passbook or balance.
From India, Jaipur
Anonymous

Hi,
Meantime can try "Know your balance" in the EPFO site . Wherein you will receive SMS of PF balance till 31st Mar 2015 to your mobile.
Nowadays EPFO site is down or under maintenance . For almost all it showing the same. Kindly wait for some day and try , you can surly download the passbook.
Cheers !!!

From United Kingdom, London
JCJ
Hi,
I need help from anyone in the group regarding my EPF passbook. I am not able to download even post login the site using my UAN and password. Rest all the details I am getting in. Only during download EPF, I am either getting the error "Service are unavailable due to the heavy workload. Kindly try after some time. Inconvenience is regretted ." or sometime "Member Passbook not available". Kindly suggest me how to get the required details. I even used the below path to log my ticket, but there is no gain:
FOR MEMBERS
www.epfindia.gov.in >> UAN Services >> UAN Helpdesk (Under MEMBERS Column)
or
www.epfindia.gov.in >> OUR Serevices >> For EMPLOYEES >> UAN Helpdesk
I don't seen any option to check the ticket status, which I have raised. The provided phone number (Helpdesk) is not getting picked by anyone. I just stuck with something, where not able to more a step ahead.
Kindly help.

From India, New Delhi

I was already using my UAN credentials for my epf. After 1 month i tried and getting the above same message. What shall i do? I have activated my UAN last 2 years back. Please help/

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.