Rohitrana1234
Pls suggest me that one of my friend working with Company in Sales Department. He is working there since last 1.6 years but now company sent him mail that he would have achieve 10 lakhs target but Boss know very well it is not possible in a single months. Actually situation is that before that he is looking their all existing account as per management said. But now they said he would have to achieve other wise this is last month.

He have company appointment letter, In letter they wrote if they are going to terminate then they will pay 2 months salary but now they create this type of situation and before that 5 employees they already fired liked that. He discussed after getting mail, they Said do your work after month we will discussed. pls help to me that how to he handle this situation and what is the best way.

From India,
nathrao

Sit across with Sales boss/head and discuss the target.
Put up factual status of present sales being achieved,areas being covered and all factors which impact sales.
Discuss sales target of Rs10lakhs,compare with target given to similar salesmen,with similar areas of operations.
If after this you find the target is irrationally fixed and there is no flexibility in approach,then signs are clear about intention of management.
Accumulate all facts and figures and then seek time to discuss.

From India, Pune
Rohitrana1234
Dear Nathrao Ji, Management knows very well it not possible to achieve for him and they want to fire him.
From India,
nathrao

Rohitran1234,
What the management has in mind may be intention to fire and looking for excuses.
The direct talk with management and bringing of facts and figures to notice will a tleast show that their decision is biased and motivated.
The employee needs to look around for other jobs in the meantime while discussing the facts of his target v/s achievement.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.