No Tags Found!

barath13

Hi, Please find Pdf on Sales Success - Increase your selling and marketing Skills. Regards, Barath
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Sales Success - Increase your selling and marketing Skills.pdf (652.2 KB, 6556 views)

jamal shah
Barath
The PPT u send was not up to the mark especially when it is coming from a trainer. It was a complete waste of time. I think u need to work upon your presentation and training skills before u can become a trainer.

From India, Delhi
wayfarer68
Thank you Barath...keep up the good work.
Jamal, it would help a lot to Barath if you could pin-point about the slides, rather than general comments (it doesn't help...besides questioning your motive here). The slides are only part of a trainer's tool, am sure Barath's delivery during the actual training session is NOT represented by the slides. Yes, although the slides need some improvements in terms of graphics, add more pictures (ppl love pictures)...and try less words.
Cheers,
Wayfarer

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
jamal shah
Had no motive wayfarer whatsoever when I commented on Barath's slides. The slides were too wordy and not well presented. The info given was also very general in nature. Maybe I was too direct in passing comments. However this is the way Barath will learn...
From India, Delhi
jamal shah
My dear Barath
You failed as a trainer. If you can't take positive criticisms about your work then what you'll learn and what will you teach your trainees? You must learn to love criticisms first buddy...and then learn from it...

From India, Delhi
barath13

Mr jamal, I think you are wasting your time as well as mine. you don't seem to discuss anything on the slide, and it is so obvious that you don't have any background in sales and marketing, still commenting on someone who has a decade of experience.
Barath

From India, Madras
barath13

And Mr Jamal, I am not you buddy, I don’t know you personally, so don’t speak like a college kid...this is a professional forum. Barath
From India, Madras
anil0141
Dear Barath
I liked your presentation. It conveys a lot only to those who have an open mind. I learnt a lot.
Secondly, Dear Jamal, I respect your sentiments but had it come in a positive manner, which is expected of any good trainer, the various reactions would have been different.
Let us respect each other's sentiments and close the issue.
Anil

From India, Delhi
barath13

Please Check the Advanced PPT of this Same - Sales Success - https://www.citesales.com/4327-sales...ng-skills.html
Regards,
Barath

From India, Madras
accvasu1

I fully agree with Jamal
Bharath you have to improve in following areas.
- Content is good but presentation is not up to the mark.
- In your first slide , u have written firstly in two points.
- Being worked in corporates for more than 10 years your contentent should have been more precise and crisp.
- Connection between the slides are missing. Some times it is like many individual slides attached with one heading.
My wishes are with you and since we are in the same platue feel free to mail to us for fruitful discussions
my id is or contact me on 07353760900.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.