No Tags Found!

csritama
Hello, I am currently doing my internship for my SIP. The organization wants me to make a project on disciplinary actions followed but I f you can suggest a topic based on the current area, like what kind of proceedings can be made, questionnaires, and can this area have some use with statistical tools.I just want a brief note on how do I do my project on disciplinary procedures.
Thanks
Sritama.

From India, Kolkata
nashbramhall

Dear Sritama,
You have not given enough details about the scenario to give you precise advice. For example, what course are you pursuing and in what mode? What is the size and nature of the organisation that you are doing the internship and how long is the internship. Kindly access material at Employee Reactions to Disciplinary Action found at https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...larly+articles
Hope you find them useful. Kindly let us know what you will do next.

From United Kingdom
csritama
Hello Simhan,
Currently I am doing my MBA, and have my internship at Damodar Valley Corporation. The size of the company is like it holds more than 2000 employees.Talking about the scenario the trainer makes me work for RTI and disciplinary sections like for long term absenteeism cases, harrasment of women,etc.So please help me with a suitable project title to build a good internship project.I will give you more details with more new work I get to do.
Thanks a ton,
Sritama

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.