No Tags Found!

mahimaj
Organisational Development, employee-employer relationship growth, productivity boost for companies done through DMIT (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Test Analysis). DMIT is an scientific evaluation to know your inborn talent, strengths, skills, passion and Multiple Intelligence.
After the DMIT Test is done, Report is generates with your talents and your abilities to reach you goals in life. You can one on one counselling and employer knows employee's talent which can be utilised in productive way and employee is happy to know his strengths and passion.
Win-Win situation for ALL!!

From India, Thane
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mahima,

I am writing this post to give my divergent views. Out of curiosity, I checked what is DMIT. On the Google, I came across with the following page:

Assessment of Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) Reports: Implication to Career Guidance Program Enhancement of Academic Institutions | Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research - Academia.edu

The page 25 of the above Journal says "The DMIT is an assessment tool which compares, analyzes and classifies the patterns of the skin grains and ridges of each person’s fingerprint.This analysis gives a comprehensive insight of one’s innate intelligence distributions, potentials, preferred learning and communication styles. It also provides opportunities to assess ones career interests, to explore career options and to create educational development plan".

From the journal, it can be deduced that DMIT can be used for recruitment, selecting people for projects. However, to say that DMIT is Organisation Development (OD) is logical overreach. I request you to verify your views on OD. Ample books are available on OD and so is material on internet.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.