No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear HR members,
Greetings .
I have attended interviews recently & have got shortlisted for 2 companies .
If both the companies release their offer together & I will have to choose one company and let go of another .
Now my question is incase if I let go of the other company after receiving the offer letter , in future if I have to re-apply for this company which I rejected initially, will they consider me ?
Does it make sense for me inform the company that I have already received an offer from other company , so that I can apply for this company in future .
Your help & comments highly appreciated .
Thank you.

From India, Bangalore
nijanc

Hi,
You can reapply for the company in future. They do consider your profile but every company have policy like once the candidate is rejected or selected but not accept the offer they should come back after 3 or 6 month. So no issues with that.
You can say the fact..

From India, Chennai
Bharghavi.D

Dear........????
It is the decision of the employee to accept or reject the offer given by the company. So you need not worry. The company will not waste its time carrying grudge over you in case, if you apply again.
Do not get into the depth of sensitivities.
Regards,
Bharghavi

From India, Bangalore
V.Raghunathan

Hi Anonymous,
You have been given good practical advice by fellow Cite HR members.
Perhaps you are doing some loud thinking.
Once you take up a job after carefully considering all the relevant things,
you do not expect an immediate change.
You would probably apply after couple of years, by which time your 'resume' will have
a few more additions. The previous application and the post applied for may be even change.
Hence please be cool and concentrate on your present job.
You can cross the bridge when it comes.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.